This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice required

Can anyone conform if the Astra vxr comes standard with a RGB cable as just phoned Vauxhall and they said it does , if it doesn’t does anyone have a part number for it

Prob wanna post in the chat about astra forum mate.
    Flame Red Astra VXR

Comment

RGB cable ?

Comment

moved, I assume you are on about the connector between the HU and the display for upgrading to a CD70?

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

thanks, yeah sure am ,

Comment

Mine did not have it factory fitted. I used the one that came with the HU and CID

Comment

if you are upgrading to a cd70 with cid you will need to source one
              2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Any idea’s where to get one, Have got a part number from Vauxhall but its for a vectra , Would this b ok or not?

Comment

Originally posted by brooner22 View Post
                  Any idea’s where to get one, Have got a part number from Vauxhall but its for a vectra , Would this b ok or not?

pm Mattbibs
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X