X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astra vxr exhursts for performnce

hi all

i would like to now what is the best exhurts for performance and not to loud and sounds nice but doesnt cost to much money

scorpion 3"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jay6392 View Post
      hi all

i would like to now what is the best exhurts for performance and not to loud and sounds nice but doesnt cost to much money

can of worms each has there own favorite
      choices????
      milltek
      remus
      piper
      scorpian
      wortec
      and any more people can think of

Comment

i want on you tube and listen to some and did not like the thorney one but how much is a scorpion 3" and is that a full system cat down pipe and cat back system rev

Comment

hi all

Possibly going by your requirements the Milltek

However, if you want pure out & out performance there's loads to choose from now

remus
          piper
          scorpian
          wortec
          BlueFrame
          JP Exhausts
          and any more people can think of
          sigpic

Comment

wil i am going to thorney for my stage 2 power up grade so just want performance not noise that will kill my little girl ears thats all

Comment

here you go mate few in here

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=94288

Comment

wil i am going to thorney for my stage 2 power up grade so just want performance not noise that will kill my little girl ears thats all
                the milltek quiet will be fine then

Comment

Originally posted by michael parkes View Post
                  the milltek quiet will be fine then

Well...technically he hasnt got a choice but to have the Milltek if he tunes with TMS, unless this is he wants to lose both his VX warranty and the TMS warranty all at the sametime
                  sigpic

Comment

scorpion 3 system. best by far for price for a 3 inch system, and in most cases been shown to give the best power gains. Go for the resonated one if you want to keep noise down.
                    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Originally posted by w20adm View Post
                      scorpion 3 system. best by far for price for a 3 inch system, and in most cases been shown to give the best power gains. Go for the resonated one if you want to keep noise down.

I agree with you but as said above, it will be one, too loud for him and I doubt he will want to lose both his VX manufacturer warranty and his TMS warranty all in one go, as this is what would happen if he tunes with TMS and has a Scorpion or a Piper zorst fitted.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                        I agree with you but as said above, it will be one, too loud for him and I doubt he will want to lose both his VX manufacturer warranty and his TMS warranty all in one go, as this is what would happen if he tunes with TMS and has a Scorpion or a Piper zorst fitted.
                        don't think i have a tuner warranty. maybe a bad thing, good thing is, can choose any parts i want!

Comment

year i am going to get a year old car so i need one that want mess with warranty guys

Comment

Originally posted by w20adm View Post
                            don't think i have a tuner warranty. maybe a bad thing, good thing is, can choose any parts i want!
                            Thats so true

year i am going to get a year old car so i need one that want mess with warranty guys

Well if that is the case, and you want enchanced performance - TMS is your sole route IMO but you have to play by their rules
                            sigpic

Comment

fair enough buddy, probably the smarter move.

Comment

Working...
                              X