This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decisions on an astra

have been looking to get a astra vxr for a while now, ive been searching around and finally found a really good deal and insurance came to a reasonable price for me. So im thinking about going for a 60plate astra, but i have been reading about post how the new astra vxr is coming out in 2011 and the prices will drop alot for the 60plate ones. The new astra is suppose to be 300bhp, would insurance be alot more? whats your opinion?
    'TMS stage 2, NGK spark plugs, Itg panel filter, Full turbo back Milltek with sport cat'
    'Black Bootstrip, Bump Strips, Mirrors, Spoiler, Diffuser, Grill, Roof, Tailgate, Rails, Black arctic 19s with blue lip'
    'Arden Blue Fog Surrounds, Vx griffin Badge, Vxr Badge, VXRO Sticker'
    'Eibach pro-kit, insignia jets. thorney bootstrip badge, heko deflectors'

What car you got now?

Comment

i dont have a car atm because i dont need one. but im needing to get one soonish as im going back to college so i will need a car for transport
      'TMS stage 2, NGK spark plugs, Itg panel filter, Full turbo back Milltek with sport cat'
      'Black Bootstrip, Bump Strips, Mirrors, Spoiler, Diffuser, Grill, Roof, Tailgate, Rails, Black arctic 19s with blue lip'

Comment

Well you best hurry up as we have been told by VX on here that 'its end of the line' for the current model and dealerships are taking LAST ORDERS currently for them...............hth
        sigpic

Comment

yeh insurnce will be high and the astra vxr prices wont drop that much if at all peopel still love them and the new one will be allot more exspensvie. Go with the current one then upgrade later on thts wht id do.

Comment

Haven't the order book now shut on the current VXR. Orders taken will of course be made etc. ?? I am sure a salesman in Aberdeen VX said last friday was the close of play for VXR orders?? Obviously there will be showroom models available and also ex demo's. Have seen a few ex demo 10 plates with 1K - 3K on the mileage going for around £15-£16 K

You could also specify different colours on the last of the line ones too !!!!!

James

sigpic
            MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

im from aberdeen aswell. the reason why i want to go for a 60plate is because they have that deal for 14,995 with options on top. so i thought it was a really good deal but i wasnt sure because i dont want to have a brand new one and i will see someone else will a total new astra going about in a few months, you know what aberdeen is like when it comes to cars.

Comment

Originally posted by ChazzyW View Post
                im from aberdeen aswell. the reason why i want to go for a 60plate is because they have that deal for 14,995 with options on top. so i thought it was a really good deal but i wasnt sure because i dont want to have a brand new one and i will see someone else will a total new astra going about in a few months, you know what aberdeen is like when it comes to cars.

You wont see any new models that soon
                sigpic

Comment

Ah another member from the Deen

Yeah that deal is a Partners deal though so not available to everyone Best bet is to go in and just ask how much it'll cost a month There doing Brand new Insignia VXR's for £20K :'(

As said above though, expect the new Astra VXR to be out at the very very earliest end of 2011 !!! Maybe even early 2012 .

James

sigpic
                  MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

what do you mean by partners deal? i dont think that i will pay monthly because my dad is going to buy me it he tried to get me to get the scirocco gt but i was just having none of it, would really like the vxr over that.

Comment

Working...
                    X