This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cd30 mp3 to alpine (trip computer)

Hi, I have just got my vxr finally and loving it. It has a cd30 mp3 with climate control, but I have an alpine head unit and steering control adapters I would like to fit, will I still have the full onboard comp functions and will the screen still display? Cheers

You will keep the trip computer and climate display. To get the display from the headunit though, you need a special adapter that is only available for some Alpine headunits (and is fairly expensive I believe).
    sigpic
    SMD conversions, cruise control, speed dependent locking/anti-hijack, check control programming, diagnostics, software updates - based in West Yorkshire
    Radios and displays decoded/divorced without the code
    Genuine Vetronix Tech2 with SPS and ******** used - no Chinese clone stuff here

Comment

How do I find out what head unit it workswitj and what the adapter is?

Comment

You could try getting in touch with Alpine UK for the definitive word on this.
        sigpic
        SMD conversions, cruise control, speed dependent locking/anti-hijack, check control programming, diagnostics, software updates - based in West Yorkshire
        Radios and displays decoded/divorced without the code
        Genuine Vetronix Tech2 with SPS and ******** used - no Chinese clone stuff here

Comment

It seems for alpine this is needed http://www.dvbcaraudio.co.uk/alpine-...ol-p-9368.html

I don't think my head unit supports it so does this mean the display will not work at all or does it just bean I can not access the BC menu?

Comment

Working...
          X