This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fitting tx autosport FMIC

alright guys, does any1 have a how 2 fitting guide with pics for the tx intercooler?

or even a how 2 guide for a lower mount intercooler?

done a search and cant seem to find anything

cheers if you can help
    Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

if you havent got one phone them, but good luck fitting without instructions..

nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
      if you havent got one phone them, but good luck fitting without instructions..

nightmare
      haha aw cheers damo, i got it 2nd hand and they didnt have instructions, dont think tx would just give me 1, does any1 have a how 2 for another make of lower intercooler? as surely they will be the same
      Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

lol sorry mate had one my self for 8month .. sold mine ages ago now like..

i thnk if you rang them they wud send one out deffo..

Comment

its not rocket sicence pertty sure i could fit one

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
            its not rocket sicence pertty sure i could fit one
            you dont know me very well then napa , i think i could do it, the trouble is i got mines from a scrappy yard that had parts off a broken vxr so i dont know if i have all the pipes, as it was just the intercooler and some hoses he had left lying,

edit, looked in addvxrs for sale thread and i defo dont have all the hoses, damn guna have to try ebay to find them

Comment

how much u pay for it?? ul struggle if you dont have all those corrct hoses, only other thing i can suggest is to ring jbi and buy hoses and fitting book

Comment

Originally posted by whytie-vxr View Post
                you dont know me very well then napa , i think i could do it, the trouble is i got mines from a scrappy yard that had parts off a broken vxr so i dont know if i have all the pipes, as it was just the intercooler and some hoses he had left lying,

edit, looked in addvxrs for sale thread and i defo dont have all the hoses, damn guna have to try ebay to find them
                just looked at my pic mate the is 1 pipes missing in the pic but i have it lol just forgot to put it in the the rest of them lol. its a long on that has 45 bend on it
                sigpic
                3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

Havnt got instructions, but click on the pictures on this link for a clearer view.

http://www.txautosport.co.uk/vauxhal...phat-201-p.asp
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                    how much u pay for it?? ul struggle if you dont have all those corrct hoses, only other thing i can suggest is to ring jbi and buy hoses and fitting book
                    got it for £200, but now that theres pipes missing, i would prob have been better buying adds kit lol,

Comment

got it for £200, but now that theres pipes missing, i would prob have been better buying adds kit lol,
                      you managed to get i pic of your kit yet mate?
                      sigpic
                      3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

i sole mine for 260 including all pipes clips fans instructions stickers everythin
                        Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
                        Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
                        Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

Or saving for a forge one mate

Comment

can send you copy of mine by email if you want and not in a hurry for it as have scan it.

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ghlight=jigger
                              ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Working...
                              X