This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bonnet vents in

i know vents are everyones cup of tea but decided to fit some astra mk3 gsi vents so here s how it is just to tidy inside and get the bonnet painted...many people have said would look nice in black also so if someone could shop them black to give me an idea thx....

..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

nice mod mate. like shanes.

if im honest i prefer the rs vents, that said i like em and thumbs up for the look!

leave em red btw, not sure they would look right black???

Comment

I personally very much like bonnet vents mate, they are looking very smart

Comment

Looks a good mate. Those vents arent my cup of tea but then again the ones i have arnt to everyones liking

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
          nice mod mate. like shanes.

if im honest i prefer the rs vents, that said i like em and thumbs up for the look!

leave em red btw, not sure they would look right black???
          Originally posted by Wamy View Post
          I personally very much like bonnet vents mate, they are looking very smart
          thx very much im liking them even more now that they are done...

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Leave em red in my opinion mate Subtle aggression I like it

Comment

they luk awsome danny!! never been a fan of vent but these take me.. red for me tbh with the shape of them vents

how much was they??

Comment

i just don't get WHY all car manufacturers DON'T fitt bonnet vents too all turbo charged car's!!!!!!!!!!

oh,and i think they look very nice mate!.

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                  they luk awsome danny!! never been a fan of vent but these take me.. red for me tbh with the shape of them vents

how much was they??
                  was lucky enough to get a set from ebay damo £22 del...

Comment

Originally posted by slim-shany View Post
                    i just don't get WHY all car manufacturers DON'T fitt bonnet vents too all turbo charged car's!!!!!!!!!!

oh,and i think they look very nice mate!.
                    i think the same and with gauges also

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
                      was lucky enough to get a set from ebay damo £22 del...
                      your car is awsome danny, am guna get some of them vent me thinks

does the garage need to respray the full bonnet?? and how much wud it cost normally for these to be painted and fitted??

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                        your car is awsome danny, am guna get some of them vent me thinks

does the garage need to respray the full bonnet?? and how much wud it cost normally for these to be painted and fitted??
                        thx damo appreciate the comments im getting full bonnet done m8 cos i have stone chips but wouldnt know what the would charge m8 do it yourself with a jigsaw.....

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
                          thx damo appreciate the comments im getting full bonnet done m8 cos i have stone chips but wouldnt know what the would charge m8 do it yourself with a jigsaw.....
                          lol i wunt dare lol wicked mate ill get sum prices made up

Comment

seriously its not as hard as you think with the template its so much easier

Comment

Looks nice but I would have tried to get them straight with the edges of the bonnet like there fitted on the gsi
                              Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
                              Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
                              Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

Working...
                              X