Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bonnet vents in

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bonnet vents in

    i know vents are everyones cup of tea but decided to fit some astra mk3 gsi vents so here s how it is just to tidy inside and get the bonnet painted...many people have said would look nice in black also so if someone could shop them black to give me an idea thx....


    ..... gone but not forgotten.....

    Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

  • #2
    nice mod mate. like shanes.

    if im honest i prefer the rs vents, that said i like em and thumbs up for the look!

    leave em red btw, not sure they would look right black???

    Comment


    • #3
      I personally very much like bonnet vents mate, they are looking very smart

      Comment


      • #4
        Looks a good mate. Those vents arent my cup of tea but then again the ones i have arnt to everyones liking

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
          nice mod mate. like shanes.

          if im honest i prefer the rs vents, that said i like em and thumbs up for the look!

          leave em red btw, not sure they would look right black???
          Originally posted by Wamy View Post
          I personally very much like bonnet vents mate, they are looking very smart
          thx very much im liking them even more now that they are done...
          ..... gone but not forgotten.....

          Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

          Comment


          • #6
            Leave em red in my opinion mate Subtle aggression I like it

            Comment


            • #7
              they luk awsome danny!! never been a fan of vent but these take me.. red for me tbh with the shape of them vents

              how much was they??

              Comment


              • #8
                i just don't get WHY all car manufacturers DON'T fitt bonnet vents too all turbo charged car's!!!!!!!!!!

                oh,and i think they look very nice mate!.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                  they luk awsome danny!! never been a fan of vent but these take me.. red for me tbh with the shape of them vents

                  how much was they??
                  was lucky enough to get a set from ebay damo £22 del...
                  ..... gone but not forgotten.....

                  Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by slim-shany View Post
                    i just don't get WHY all car manufacturers DON'T fitt bonnet vents too all turbo charged car's!!!!!!!!!!

                    oh,and i think they look very nice mate!.
                    i think the same and with gauges also
                    ..... gone but not forgotten.....

                    Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jigger View Post
                      was lucky enough to get a set from ebay damo £22 del...
                      your car is awsome danny, am guna get some of them vent me thinks

                      does the garage need to respray the full bonnet?? and how much wud it cost normally for these to be painted and fitted??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                        your car is awsome danny, am guna get some of them vent me thinks

                        does the garage need to respray the full bonnet?? and how much wud it cost normally for these to be painted and fitted??
                        thx damo appreciate the comments im getting full bonnet done m8 cos i have stone chips but wouldnt know what the would charge m8 do it yourself with a jigsaw.....
                        ..... gone but not forgotten.....

                        Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jigger View Post
                          thx damo appreciate the comments im getting full bonnet done m8 cos i have stone chips but wouldnt know what the would charge m8 do it yourself with a jigsaw.....
                          lol i wunt dare lol wicked mate ill get sum prices made up

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            seriously its not as hard as you think with the template its so much easier
                            ..... gone but not forgotten.....

                            Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Looks nice but I would have tried to get them straight with the edges of the bonnet like there fitted on the gsi
                              Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
                              Stage 2 burg

                              ....................Arden Astra .....................
                              Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X