This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atstra G Stereo Help?

The in law is as thick as two short planks.

Someone changed his battery and he's lost his radio needs the code.

He said he was taking the radio out to fix it but couldnt get it out as its been "glued" in.

LMAO thicko.

Im going to go sort him out.

Are they the old single din units yea?

Single din keys and then type the radio code in how?

1. Switch on ignition
    2. Switch off the radio button
    3. Hold the AS button and switch on the radio. The display shows CODE and after 3 seconds shows _ _ _ _
    4. Enter the code in using the radio preset buttons for each character of the code. For example - typing in 0123 would mean pressing preset button 1 once, preset button 2 twice, etc..
    5. Store the code with the AS button. Press the button until a beep is heard.

That correct yeah?

Just need the code?

Comment

That's correct mate
      2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

where would i get the code?

Comment

Do you not have the car pass for the car it will be on there
          2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

car pass?

like the manual/service book thing?

Comment

its a credit card sized bit of card that says car pass on the back then on the other side it has vin number, engine number, engine code, security numbers and radio code on it, if its there it will most likely be in the book pack where the manual/service book is

if you cant find it you can get a new one from vaux for 25 or if your lucky pull the stereo out and someone may have written it on the unit itself (has been known)

Comment

Working...
              X