This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics of a hard days work!!

Just some pics of wot seemed to be a never ending cleaning day, lol.

Fingers crossed it doesnt rain now, lol.

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Very nice John. Looking good mate

Comment

Looking good, you had some decent weather we have had stupid spitty rain today

Comment

Thanks matt, my arms are killin me now havin to hold that polishing machine all day, Was worth it tho. There really is a deep shine to it now, Looks awesome.

Comment

It does mate. Bit of hard graft certainly pays off.

Originally posted by DICKO1 View Post
          Thanks matt, my arms are killin me now havin to hold that polishing machine all day, Was worth it tho. There really is a deep shine to it now, Looks awesome.

Comment

looking good mate.. yeah im like that... have full heart going it to it ...then after the wash i think i'll leave the polish to next time ..
            ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

It was one of them once i started i wish i never had but the final results were well worth it.

Comment

That's clean that mate top work!
                Astra coupe: z20leh with m32, eds 3.5, remus, dbilas induction and inlet, berg trim, corsa vxr steering wheel and a whole lot more!
                www.asautocare.co.uk eds retailer.

Comment

Looks lovely mate good job.

Comment

Thanks guys!!!

Comment

top job mate, looking very clean not 100% keen on the grills, my personal preference though

no point cleaning my car like that at the moment with the weather like it is, looks like my weekly car clean is off this afternoon but meant to be brightening up so fingers crossed!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

looks lovely fella, its amazing though how you think your finished then you find abit more to do lol.

Comment

Stunning example of an arden astra there mate! It's a credit to ya. Really liking the silver mesh on the front and the back, its a nice touch
                          Astra Edition #105
                          Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Thanks for ur opinions guys, yeah the grilles are personal prefrence, looks a lot better in the flesh tho.

Comment

Looking good
                              Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

Working...
                              X