This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage 3 mmm sounds good;)

Well going to get my s3 flash on sat from ian at mpg now I have my forge cooler fitted will post my figs up soon anyone else got stage 3 figs from mpg??

should see some nice figures.. you seem to have splashed the cash these past few months, i hope you achieve what you were expecting....

well done matey
    sigpic

Comment

Good choice dude!

Did you by any chance phone ian last saturday between 9-11?

Comment

nice 1 mate..bet you can not wait hope all goes well for you
        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Cheers brett I had to before moving into my new house, get keys tomorrow so packing and stuff all night, can't wait so the s3 is my last mod for a while you going to silverstone?? My mrs is happy I'm going so she can unpack and sort the house out lol all I got to do is put each of the boxes in the relevant room happy days!!

Comment

Originally posted by G-man View Post
            Good choice dude!

Did you by any chance phone ian last saturday between 9-11?
            No mate it was on fri as was going to stop there on way back from Kendal after getting my cooler fitted, cheers mark I am spoilt at the moment

Comment

My bad

he was booking ina black astra goin from stage 2 to stage 3 that just fitted his own ic

thought it might have been you

can't wait for your results to make me put my hand in my pocket and finaly get ian to throw a map on!

Comment

well done steve u have spent some coin god luck

Comment

Cheers Jase I work smart not hard but skint now over 20k in last 4 weeks for house deposit etc now got to try and save with a big mortgage lol

Comment

Originally posted by G-man View Post
                    My bad

he was booking ina black astra goin from stage 2 to stage 3 that just fitted his own ic

thought it might have been you

can't wait for your results to make me put my hand in my pocket and finaly get ian to throw a map on!
                    Get it done mate you will love it

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                      Cheers brett I had to before moving into my new house, get keys tomorrow so packing and stuff all night, can't wait so the s3 is my last mod for a while you going to silverstone?? My mrs is happy I'm going so she can unpack and sort the house out lol all I got to do is put each of the boxes in the relevant room happy days!!
                      good stuff mate.. na am not doing silverstone.. hope all goes well for you
                      sigpic

Comment

Cheers mate and good luck To you in catching the AWOL boys

Comment

Cheers Jase I work smart not hard but skint now over 20k in last 4 weeks for house deposit etc now got to try and save with a big mortgage lol
                          better to get it out way, i bought my house (morgage) first then vxr so a ant dun to bad tbh lol. i was running astra gsi turbo and subaru and mortgage that was a stinger lol, ill be 42 when paid off happy days

Comment

Great stuff mate just want to be moved in now!! I'll be hopin the mrs has unpacked it all by the time I get back

Comment

Great stuff mate just want to be moved in now!! I'll be hopin the mrs has unpacked it all by the time I get back
                              yes good luck to u mate

Comment

Working...
                              X