Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stage 3 mmm sounds good;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stage 3 mmm sounds good;)

    Well going to get my s3 flash on sat from ian at mpg now I have my forge cooler fitted will post my figs up soon anyone else got stage 3 figs from mpg??

  • #2
    should see some nice figures.. you seem to have splashed the cash these past few months, i hope you achieve what you were expecting....

    well done matey
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Good choice dude!

      Did you by any chance phone ian last saturday between 9-11?

      Comment


      • #4
        nice 1 mate..bet you can not wait hope all goes well for you
        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

        '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

        Comment


        • #5
          Cheers brett I had to before moving into my new house, get keys tomorrow so packing and stuff all night, can't wait so the s3 is my last mod for a while you going to silverstone?? My mrs is happy I'm going so she can unpack and sort the house out lol all I got to do is put each of the boxes in the relevant room happy days!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by G-man View Post
            Good choice dude!

            Did you by any chance phone ian last saturday between 9-11?
            No mate it was on fri as was going to stop there on way back from Kendal after getting my cooler fitted, cheers mark I am spoilt at the moment

            Comment


            • #7
              My bad

              he was booking ina black astra goin from stage 2 to stage 3 that just fitted his own ic

              thought it might have been you

              can't wait for your results to make me put my hand in my pocket and finaly get ian to throw a map on!

              Comment


              • #8
                well done steve u have spent some coin god luck

                Comment


                • #9
                  Cheers Jase I work smart not hard but skint now over 20k in last 4 weeks for house deposit etc now got to try and save with a big mortgage lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by G-man View Post
                    My bad

                    he was booking ina black astra goin from stage 2 to stage 3 that just fitted his own ic

                    thought it might have been you

                    can't wait for your results to make me put my hand in my pocket and finaly get ian to throw a map on!
                    Get it done mate you will love it

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                      Cheers brett I had to before moving into my new house, get keys tomorrow so packing and stuff all night, can't wait so the s3 is my last mod for a while you going to silverstone?? My mrs is happy I'm going so she can unpack and sort the house out lol all I got to do is put each of the boxes in the relevant room happy days!!
                      good stuff mate.. na am not doing silverstone.. hope all goes well for you
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cheers mate and good luck To you in catching the AWOL boys

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                          Cheers Jase I work smart not hard but skint now over 20k in last 4 weeks for house deposit etc now got to try and save with a big mortgage lol
                          better to get it out way, i bought my house (morgage) first then vxr so a ant dun to bad tbh lol. i was running astra gsi turbo and subaru and mortgage that was a stinger lol, ill be 42 when paid off happy days

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Great stuff mate just want to be moved in now!! I'll be hopin the mrs has unpacked it all by the time I get back

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                              Great stuff mate just want to be moved in now!! I'll be hopin the mrs has unpacked it all by the time I get back
                              yes good luck to u mate

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X