This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.I.Y Piano black dash.

hi guys has anyone on here done the piano black dash themselfs. i was thinking of getting the silver bits professionaly sprayed black by my friend but i was wondering if anyone new where i could get the little stickers/transfers for the heater symbols etc so it looks proper.

Ive sprayed my own 3 gauge trims in Glosse Black.
    Tho im only posting on here as im interested in the response you get with regards to stickers/Transfers.

Comment

i know brockenpencil doe graphics and stickers etc
      he might be a guy to ask, drop him a PM

hope you get them sorted
      Insignia SRi VX-Line RED
      ^^Click here to see it^^

Comment

av sprayed mine black mate, i jus remember what everythin is i.e which postion the air come out of what vents lol, but i do plan on gettin stickers as 2 wer from that i dont no ha
        sigpic
        Progress Thread
        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...04#post1982104
        WANTED:
        SMD, LSD, CDTI, RARB......Poss hybrid in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjoe8707 View Post
          hi guys has anyone on here done the piano black dash themselfs. i was thinking of getting the silver bits professionaly sprayed black by my friend but i was wondering if anyone new where i could get the little stickers/transfers for the heater symbols etc so it looks proper.
          iv got one you can buy mate, 4 button keyless?? £40 not a scratch on it PM if intrested

Comment

He's asking about heater controls and stereo mate not just the top heater part.

Comment

The problem you get if you spray them they will not light up in the dark.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
              X