This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rarb settings

What setting is best? Is the stiffest one best?

will depend on your suspension set up, how you want the car to handle and the conditions mate...

want to get myself one of these asap

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Mine has 4 holes in it. Ive put it on the 3rd in and it drives AWESOME. I was going to go for full hard but figured im not on a track... so went for what i call the every day drivers setting

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
        will depend on your suspension set up, how you want the car to handle and the conditions mate...

want to get myself one of these asap
        Yer. A av daps n rarb.. Road use only
        So i wasn't to sure what to put it at.. A used to av medium to stiff..

Comment

Originally posted by Daft_Ninja View Post
          Mine has 4 holes in it. Ive put it on the 3rd in and it drives AWESOME. I was going to go for full hard but figured im not on a track... so went for what i call the every day drivers setting
          Yer that what I used to have it on

Comment

id go with that then mate, more of an aggressive road setting probably.

careful when it comes to winter and its slippery though

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
              id go with that then mate, more of an aggressive road setting probably.

careful when it comes to winter and its slippery though
              oh yes mate my tyres will love me in the winter..but perfect time for savings for lsd..overtime buked in....bday and crimbo shud see me a lsd cannot wait....

Comment

Fitting mine this weekend so will be trying out a few different settings. Can't wait.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lashed View Post
                  Fitting mine this weekend so will be trying out a few different settings. Can't wait.
                  a enjoyed the medium to hard one tbh

Comment

Hardest setting all the way! I tried a medium one for a short time, then put it on the hardest one and has been for over a year...

Makes my car much better and more driveable.

I don't bother changing in the winter, there is no point IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X