This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remus price wow

Anyone know if this sounds about right. 1500 quid supplied and fitted from vauxhall, warrantied with my network q?
    Sound about right?

Dealer is ripping you off, purchase from Walkinshaw Performance who are the approved distributor £1200.00

http://www.walkinshawperformance.co....=exhaust&id=61

FYI. the dealer will purchase thru Walkinshaw

Comment

will vx cover the remus?
      iv heard vx dont cover the burg remus on there standard warrenty?

Comment

if they supply it they have to.. they do warrent it

Comment

Originally posted by B17BLG View Post
          will vx cover the remus?
          iv heard vx dont cover the burg remus on there standard warrenty?
          Vauxhall do cover the remus, as it is approved by VX. I think it has to be installed by a dealer to be covered.

No issues with the Burg, as it come std with this exhaust.

Comment

I might have misinterpreted myself, he didn't actually say he would warranty my exhaust, he said it wouldn't affect the network q warranty. He said it HAS to be fitted by a vauxhall dealer to not affect it, or TMS or a VAT registered garage. Dont want to be ripped off if i can help it.

Comment

Got my remus from roadrunner for £979.99 and my brother fitted mine.

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

Find one on ebay @ M1jct 26 exhaust suppliers...£979...can get loads of different exhausts on there...well worth a look mate. They have offer on as well at moment..they will chuck in a free set of eibach lowerin springs worth £125...Have tp get it fitted yourself but dam easy to do mate!!!! Think postage is extra £20...
                Current: Insignia VXR Supersport Unlimited, Corsa Black Edition 1.4t mapped (157bhp).
                Previous: Astra J VXR white (65), Monaro VXR 6.0 LS2, insignia 2.0t sidi vx-line nav (289bhp), V22VXR Vectra VXR Black, Black carbon Flash Insignia VX-Line Nav...215bhp, Astra Gte 2.0l Bertone! MK1 Gte, MK2 Gte 16v, Vectra Gsi 3.2, VXR8 LS2, Astra VXRacing 483.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporticus View Post
                  Find one on ebay @ M1jct 26 exhaust suppliers...£979...can get loads of different exhausts on there...well worth a look mate. They have offer on as well at moment..they will chuck in a free set of eibach lowerin springs worth £125...Have tp get it fitted yourself but dam easy to do mate!!!! Think postage is extra £20...
                  Thats where i got mine from pal, took my brother about an hour to fit it, really easy to fit.

Comment

Yes but if i fit myself, it voids the network q warranty i have for 3 years as a VAT registered garage has not fitted it. Is there a vauxhall customer service chap i can pm on here to clear this up as 500 quid is a lot of doh to save.

Comment

most garages are vat reg....local charlie browns etc will fit for around £60 max!!!
                      Current: Insignia VXR Supersport Unlimited, Corsa Black Edition 1.4t mapped (157bhp).
                      Previous: Astra J VXR white (65), Monaro VXR 6.0 LS2, insignia 2.0t sidi vx-line nav (289bhp), V22VXR Vectra VXR Black, Black carbon Flash Insignia VX-Line Nav...215bhp, Astra Gte 2.0l Bertone! MK1 Gte, MK2 Gte 16v, Vectra Gsi 3.2, VXR8 LS2, Astra VXRacing 483.

Comment

My brother works for my dad who is vat registered, where you from buddy???

Comment

kent, thing is, i work in a vat registered garage, but boss wont let me stamp or give receipt of fitment, as we aren't suppose to fit other peoples products, and network q told me its gotta be supplied and fitted through vauxhall to keep the warrant basically. Anyone know regarding warranty? Can they tell it wasn't fitted as a option upgrade from factory?

Comment

The only way it affects the warranty (or essentially when vauxhall wont cover anything) is if they believe that the failure was a direct cause of the new part fitted...lets face it..when or how will an exhaust cause your engine to just spontaneously explode????

Comment

Originally posted by Sporticus View Post
                              The only way it affects the warranty (or essentially when vauxhall wont cover anything) is if they believe that the failure was a direct cause of the new part fitted...lets face it..when or how will an exhaust cause your engine to just spontaneously explode????
                              Exactly, warrenty is just a piece of paper, if vauxhaul dont want to pay out they will find a way to avoid paying out.

Comment

Working...
                              X