• Show
Clear All

• intercooler + re-map

has any1 tryed this seems too good 2be true really
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Astra-VXR-Fron...es_CarParts_SM

Originally posted by C.J-vxr View Post
    has any1 tryed this seems too good 2be true really
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Astra-VXR-Fron...es_CarParts_SM

I think a good few people have the parts and rate them highly mate, but I don't think anyone has the remap. Not that I know of anyway.
    sigpic
    Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
    Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

I have the FMIC and power pipe but not the remap and i cant fault it pal.

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

good good nice to here,its nice n cheap too at only £499 n thorneys are £850 can i ask you why u didnt get there re-map tho and who did u go to to re-map it

Comment

I got Dremscience map mate, they wernt offering the remap when i purchased mine, got great results with the ds map too.

Comment

cool sounds good i might have 2get this intercooler then
            what bhp n torque are u gettin now n cheers

Comment

Havnt been on since gettin it fitted but stage 2 i was 303bhp and 345lb so now should be seeing a little improovement, ic doesnt add much power, just pushes more colder air to ur engine so it runs smoother.

heres a few pics of the ic fitted just to give you an idea :

Comment

love the pics cheers,intercooler looks nice stands out just how i want it,what did u have done at stage 2then bcoz i fort 300bhp was stage3,did u have it re-mapped again after the intercooler then,
                another thing that i noticed on your pic was the dump valve ive got the same 1 but atm ive got it in the pipe were yours is all stainless,were does the dump valve go 2now i just cant see it,cheers n thanks for your help

Comment

How much is the IC & power pipe then I could gets courts to map

Comment

£499 for ic + power pipe the link is at the top of the page if u wanna have a look

Comment

Mine has remus and ds map thats all to get 303bhp, was a high 253bhp standard so got good figures from the off. All the stainless pipes are supplied with the ic, when ordering ask for powerpipe and top hat pipe with dump valve outlet otherwise you will just get the normal one.

Comment

ok cheers bud,mine only got 235bhp with the exhaust(had only done 700miles tho) then 265bhp with re-map(after 2000miles) n ive been runnin on 95ron fuel n been told 2run on 99ron fuel now so might get sum more horses out of it then

Comment

Always run mine on shell v power, every car is diferent mate. But the rr figures are just that, FIGURES. As long as it runs and drives ok then all is good.

Comment

Working...
                          X