This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De-cat????? Info needed..

Hi all, was advised to remove cat from my car (to keep it looking standard) and advised that will get good power gains and plenty of pops! Car is only 8 months old so MOT not an issue....have I been advised correctly????
    Current: Insignia VXR Supersport Unlimited, Corsa Black Edition 1.4t mapped (157bhp).
    Previous: Astra J VXR white (65), Monaro VXR 6.0 LS2, insignia 2.0t sidi vx-line nav (289bhp), V22VXR Vectra VXR Black, Black carbon Flash Insignia VX-Line Nav...215bhp, Astra Gte 2.0l Bertone! MK1 Gte, MK2 Gte 16v, Vectra Gsi 3.2, VXR8 LS2, Astra VXRacing 483.

If you get pulled by vosa they will make you fit a cat.
    Sapphire Black Corsa Vxr

Comment

Just remove the precat as it is still legal and still give good gains.

Comment

is that replacing the down pipe? And do I get the pop?...cant have a burg poppin at me and not being able to respond!!!!
        Current: Insignia VXR Supersport Unlimited, Corsa Black Edition 1.4t mapped (157bhp).
        Previous: Astra J VXR white (65), Monaro VXR 6.0 LS2, insignia 2.0t sidi vx-line nav (289bhp), V22VXR Vectra VXR Black, Black carbon Flash Insignia VX-Line Nav...215bhp, Astra Gte 2.0l Bertone! MK1 Gte, MK2 Gte 16v, Vectra Gsi 3.2, VXR8 LS2, Astra VXRacing 483.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporticus View Post
          is that replacing the down pipe? And do I get the pop?...cant have a burg poppin at me and not being able to respond!!!!
          yeah take pre cat out i have and i get pops out standard system if take out the normal cat ull get flames and loads of pops not done that tho

Comment

sounds like a dam good plan to me mate!!!!! Thanks for the info all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sporticus View Post
              sounds like a dam good plan to me mate!!!!! Thanks for the info all!!!
              no bother

Comment

Working...
              X