This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my clocks shoots up then back down

hi everytime i turns my ignition on my clocks (speedo, rev counter, petrolg gauge) shoots up all the way then drops back to normal, do anyone know what causes that, does a need a new battery or something thanks

Originally posted by jonathann900 View Post
    hi everytime i turns my ignition on my clocks (speedo, rev counter, petrolg gauge) shoots up all the way then drops back to normal, do anyone know what causes that, does a need a new battery or something thanks
    Everything is fine its suppost to do it. Checks the dials and looks sporty.

Comment

Originally posted by jonathann900 View Post
      They all do it mate nothing to worry about
      sigpic

Comment

its meant to do it mate
        all VXRs do
        Insignia SRi VX-Line RED
        ^^Click here to see it^^

Comment

Originally posted by circles129 View Post
          Everything is fine its suppost to do it. Checks the dials and looks sporty.
          Originally posted by redastravxr View Post
          They all do it mate nothing to worry about
          Originally posted by mossiemosforth View Post
          its meant to do it mate
          all VXRs do
          lol. how many of us answering at the same time??
          Insignia SRi VX-Line RED
          ^^Click here to see it^^

Comment

DOH....!!!
            sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

This thread is such a fail
              Ignorance is temporary... Stupidity lasts forever.

Comment

ok thanks

thats all good then i thought something was wrong as my astra sri never did it, thanks for the replys

Comment

And to think that us programming/tech2 lads have been trying for years to figure out how to get the other models in the range to do this (with some success - Pecky has got it working on 1.4's etc. by direct EEPROM programming)
                  sigpic
                  SMD conversions, cruise control, speed dependent locking/anti-hijack, check control programming, diagnostics, software updates - based in West Yorkshire
                  Radios and displays decoded/divorced without the code
                  Genuine Vetronix Tech2 with SPS and ******** used - no Chinese clone stuff here

Comment

How much time and money did I spend to get them to do this..

Have had 100% success on petrols and diesels late 2007+ so far.

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors
                    www.diagnostics.org.uk

Comment

In reply to original question.

R T F M........................read the feckin manual.

Comment

pmsl, reading this thread made me laugh. I buzz off the little movements of the dials when u ignition up.
                        W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Working...
                        X