This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANOTHER EBAY VXR FRAUDSTER BEWARE.HELP REQ TO REMOVE ASSH***

ONCE AGAIN I THINK WE HAVE A FRAUDSTER SELLING THIS TIME A 06 PLATE VXR WHICH IF I REMEMBER IS A PICTURE OF SOMEBODY WHO USES THIS SITE SELLING THERE VXR. REF EBAY ITEM 320000489420 WHO IS REGISTERED IN THE USA SELLING YEH OK LETS NOT BE STUPID.SO COME ON GUYS AND GIRLS LETS GET RID OF THESE SCUM BEFORE SOMEONE GETS DONE.HAS A BUY IT NOW FOR 4500 GBP.LETS STICK TOGETHER AND FLUSH OUT THE SH**.SORRY FOR THE LANUAGE BUT THESE SH**HE*** P ME OFF.

Not worth the effort.... We all know what its worth and know that its a complete scam.
    If we tried to flush every scammer out we would never have time to do anything else.
    I agree that these people are parasites on society but anyone thinking of paying £4500 for a car that is worth ~£20000 must have a screw loose themselves.
    The only thing to remember is "Buyer Beware"

Comment

Only thing you can do is report it to ebay. I tried the other day but couldn't be bothered with their sign up procedure just to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine
        Only thing you can do is report it to ebay. I tried the other day but couldn't be bothered with their sign up procedure just to do that.
        I did that one the other day and it got removed about an hour later... but it's just gonna keep on going

Comment

ANother one maybe?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=110010330985

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=290010380579

BTW: I'm posting these as a "Public Service" because if it is a fraud (start price of 99p with no reserve ), it might be YOUR car that's being advertised.

Comment

Working...
            X