This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluefin question ?

I have just bought a Bluefin device from thorney at the silverstone fest today and was wondering if any of you had used one on there car and how easy it was and how you found the results?

Originally posted by cavalino View Post
    I have just bought a Bluefin device from thorney at the silverstone fest today and was wondering if any of you had used one on there car and how easy it was and how you found the results?
    As long as your computer is not 64 bit, (otherwise you will have problems as you need to get 64 bit drivers, and then get them to work) its easy peasy, website is quite straight foreward, drivers on disc are probably not upto date, so update them on site.
    Then out to car plug it in and follow the instructions on unit, which are straight foreward again.

And you will be impressed with the results.
    sigpic
    Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and runaway. Death really hates that.

Comment

Thanks for that ,im looking forward to having a play with it.

Comment

Originally posted by cavalino View Post
        Thanks for that ,im looking forward to having a play with it.
        Have fun lol, if you have any problems, contact TMS or Superchips, they are both most helpfull, or as long as Pentagon Rochdale are not your nearest TMS agent take it round to them, and I'm sure they will assist you. Pete.
        sigpic
        Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and runaway. Death really hates that.

Comment

It was a goood deal on these at the show as i recal. Great work .

Comment

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
            It was a goood deal on these at the show as i recal. Great work .
            Yes got it for £399 and that gets me stage 1-2-3 to choose when im ready.

Comment

As mentioned above, very easy to use. You can get latest software from http://www.mybluefin.co.uk/s/software

As for the results, look at TMS website as there are rr graphs.
              Last edited by vr55vxr; 30 August 2010, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X