This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! i need a new rear bumper!!

can anyone help me after a really good meet this evening at south mims services i ruined my night by reversing into a piller and cracked my rear bumper, my difuser and my left hand light cluster!! can anyone tell me where i can sorce theses parts and any idear on price etc and for paint? im fumming with my self!!!!

have you damaged both parts of the rear bumper?

as both parts from vaux and painted is over a bag of sand (£1000)

best bet is to search ebay, is it defo not repairable?
    Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

Holy 5hit Dan, agreed was a good meet mate but how the heck did you do that ?
      sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

brian im so gutted with my self andy (black vxr) was parked up and as i came to reverse up next to him ive reversed into a building basicly my own fault for not looking in my left mirror he was sounding his horn and then the bump came omg .......livid!

ive cracked the bumper and a small crack to the defuser can cracked bumpers be repaired or do i need a whole new one? on ebay theres one for £250 good almost new condition but id then have to respray it.
        i will def need a new left hand side light cluster as its all smashed.

thank god i didnt hit the body just the plastic bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by DannansozVXR View Post
          brian im so gutted with my self andy (black vxr) was parked up and as i came to reverse up next to him ive reversed into a building basicly my own fault for not looking in my left mirror he was sounding his horn and then the bump came omg .......livid!

ive cracked the bumper and a small crack to the defuser can cracked bumpers be repaired or do i need a whole new one? on ebay theres one for £250 good almost new condition but id then have to respray it.
          i will def need a new left hand side light cluster as its all smashed.

thank god i didnt hit the body just the plastic bumper.
          dan go see lee lee

Comment

depending how bad it is it may be able to be repaired, mite be worth getting a picture to see if it can
            2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

theres one on ebay atm
              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

ill get a pic up soon as. ive just brought a used bumper of ebay in perfect nick £245 so does any one know what sort of costs ill be looking at to get this painted?

Comment

Gutted for you mate your car was looking mint last night pm leelee he give you a good price and a top job
                  sigpic

Comment

take it to a good bodyshop and ask them to plastic weld it for you, should be cheaper than buying a new one

Comment

PM Sent.
                      sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Working...
                      X