This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tesco 99 question

hi guys believe it or not ive never ever used tesco fuel lol i always put either v power in or super unleaded..

now i went today to tesco and put there super unleaded in which was at the price of 1.16 ..

is that the 99 ron fuel?? and wow its alot cheaper then super at esso and shells v power..

or have i put the wrong one in lol

ive been told tescos is the top fuel so i wanna see for my self..

cheers

damo

yes its 99ot m8 and I always use it now
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
      hi guys believe it or not ive never ever used tesco fuel lol i always put either v power in or super unleaded..

now i went today to tesco and put there super unleaded in which was at the price of 1.16 ..

is that the 99 ron fuel?? and wow its alot cheaper then super at esso and shells v power..

or have i put the wrong one in lol

ive been told tescos is the top fuel so i wanna see for my self..

cheers

damo
      where is the nearest tesco filling station to me matey? been wanting good price 99 ron fuel for ages.
      W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Originally posted by REV View Post
        yes its 99ot m8 and I always use it now
        nice one why is it alot cheaper at 1.16 i loved seing that price lol

Comment

me 2 mate iv tried tanks of vpower and momentum numorous times to compare the two and i think tescos is ALOT better!! it pops and bangs more, better MPG (by about 2 miles to the gallon) and in my opinion the acceleration is a lot more aggresive.. try it mate i think you wiil like it

Comment

i think its just the fact that its tescos fuel everyone seems to think its gonna be crap when actually its really good petrol

Comment

Originally posted by tom_burg439 View Post
              me 2 mate iv tried tanks of vpower and momentum numorous times to compare the two and i think tescos is ALOT better!! it pops and bangs more, better MPG (by about 2 miles to the gallon) and in my opinion the acceleration is a lot more aggresive.. try it mate i think you wiil like it
              i am mate am guna go there from now on and get sum full tanks on it and compare them.. am happy ive put the right fuel in

Comment

use tesco all the time and i also pay 116 at the min...uts up and down every week but latley being 115-118 max...

missis loves it because i use the tesco club card for her points pmsl
                VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

been there and done it and I 100% agree with you tesco 99ot all the way and you get clubcard points
                  sigpic

Comment

My local Tesco were running 97 Ron SU when I first moved here but now it's 99 Ron Momentum SU...seems to be fine as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

has anyone been to germany before i have just got back the day before i went to the power festival (which was FECKIN awesome btw) and they had 102ron fuel there, i was wondering why cant we get that here? shell did it aswell called v-power racing or somethin but most of the garages did 102ron fuel. i bet thats wikid petrol!

Comment

has anyone been to germany before i have just got back the day before i went to the power festival (which was FECKIN awesome btw) and they had 102ron fuel there, i was wondering why cant we get that here? shell did it aswell called v-power racing or somethin but most of the garages did 102ron fuel. i bet thats wikid petrol!
                        have you seen the price of v-power these day's sod know's how much that would cost but would be good to have a try of it... think you can get it at some track's around the country what iv heard of.... but not ment to be spark plug/exhaust freindly ...would be like adding redX to your petrol every time you fill up which is fun .
                        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

i want a tesco near me! its not fair!!
                          W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Originally posted by w20adm View Post
                            i want a tesco near me! its not fair!!
                            lol

well guys ive put £42 f tesco 99 in and wow, alot more responsive, very reactive on the accelaration and pop and bangs a hell of alot more!!

tesco is my new home

Comment

Momentum FTW Shell is daylight robbery IMO
                              sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Working...
                              X