Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milltek back box to fit Remus system???

Ok guys who can tell me if the Milltek race back box will fit the system on the burgs? (Remus as you all know) would like the look of it than the sausage roll end of the remus would be most grateful guys & gals?

Originally posted by matty smt View Post
    Ok guys who can tell me if the Milltek race back box will fit the system on the burgs? (Remus as you all know) would like the look of it than the sausage roll end of the remus would be most grateful guys & gals?
    i carnt see a problem why it would'nt ... as you can get a cat/back piper to fit a standard exhaust... a good exhaust place could even cut/weld the tip's over only for you if you really wanted to do it..... as i would of thought if you change the back box it will change the sound of the remus...
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

yes they do mate...
      ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

we fitted a milly race tail pipe to Bhavs remus didnt have a back box just the pipe with tail on it (not road legal) fitted like a glove....

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
          we fitted a milly race tail pipe to Bhavs remus didnt have a back box just the pipe with tail on it (not road legal) fitted like a glove....

ah nice one mate will have a serious think on it now ;-) just got to find a milltek race back box for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by matty smt View Post
            ah nice one mate will have a serious think on it now ;-) just got to find a milltek race back box for sale?
            I did have one But sold it now.

Comment

You can buy them for £280 from TMS mate.

Comment

You can buy them for £280 from TMS mate.
                £280 for a back box is it worth it? all i want is the tip will look much better lol

Comment

I had the race quiet back box but wanted to change it to the race loud and it cost me £279..

Comment

I had the race quiet back box but wanted to change it to the race loud and it cost me £279..
                    jees man thats mental oh well as long as were happy at the end of the day all that matters

Comment

Seems all the prices are roughly the same when buying a backbox from all the major players. Backbox from piper has just cost me £270

Comment

Gotta agree mate .... the Miltek RACE pipe looks awesome

James

sigpic
                        MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

Originally posted by Valhalla626 View Post
                          Seems all the prices are roughly the same when buying a backbox from all the major players. Backbox from piper has just cost me £270
                          oh ok thanks mate.

Originally posted by insanejim69 View Post
                          Gotta agree mate .... the Miltek RACE pipe looks awesome

James

yea think its gotta be done ;-)

Comment

Working...
                          X