Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMD Conversion - Thanks Adam (Stampede)

Adam dropped by yesterday to do my SMD Conversion along with Mikes, Didnt realise how involved it was and how tiny those smd's are.

Top job and I cant believe how great they look.

I opted to keep my white dials, but am already thinking of posted them up to him to finish them off in blue.

I sent the pics to my mates, and one has said the center console looks like summit out of the X Wing from star wars lol

Opted for Blue, With Red indicator lights when the aircon etc is on, Sport on indicator to Green, Red Start/Stop Switch and bits on the steering wheel.

Enough of the chit chat heres the pics. Opinions please

Very nice Ash.. I also chose green for the buttons when there on...
    ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

another top job by stampede... i know the pics dont look no way near as good as in person..as iv got them also ..got the same as you with the button's red...
      ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

That is supreme! Love it lots!

Comment

looks awesome Ash, you need the surround for your interior mirror now!
          2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

very nice ash ..

Comment

Cheers everyone,

Still unsure of keeping the dials white, Does anyone else think they need to go blue aswell?

Originally posted by Vauxtillidie View Post
              looks awesome Ash, you need the surround for your interior mirror now!
              Lol Yeah I do, Can you Pm me the part number for the black one plz mate, I got the grey one at the mo. The pics were taken I put it back on.

Comment

Ash looks good. He done mine last night at 9.30 lol. I've had all mine done including the dials and I think they look great. He done a good job so he got top marks from me. Thanks stampede. Yours looks good ash. Have a proper look at the next meet.

BUILT BY WG MOTORWORKS

MAPPED BY COURTENAY SPORTS 330 BHP & 400 LBFT

Comment

wow..looks great! loving the simple touch with the sport button now green
                  BLACK VXR CS stage 3, 3" Scorpion, Forge FMIC, Ksports, Quaife LSD, Revos, 3 Gauge, Dynabeams, Forge recirc & actuator, DAP-Rs, RARB, Team Heko's, Percy Cdti, cool running thermostat, Blue SMD's and white LED number plate bulbs.
                  **Progress thread here!**

Comment

How much did this set you back ash?
                    Arden VXR / 17" TD 1.2's Gloss Black/Dreamscience RACE+/Forge Re-Circ Valve/DAP'R Springs/Quaife LSD/RARB/TX Tophat/3" BLUEFLAME/PIPERCROSS CONE Filter/Oil Restrictor Bolt/Courtenay CDTI Conv/Courtenay Engine Mount Insert/Black Rear Diffuser/Black Boot Strip/Black V-Grill/Black Fogs/Black Wing Mirrors/8K HID's/Wind Deflectors/Insignia Jets/Cruise/Auto Wiper and Lights/De-Badged/Anti-Hijack
                    sigpic

Comment

looking good ash is that your work on the vxmmi liking that if so....
                      ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Now you just need some POWER

Looking spot on mate, might have to get this done sooner rather then later.

Want 3g done at same time so going to have to save pennies

£1 a week should take 500 weeks

Comment

Thats the standard radio screen danny, I've not fiddled with that lol

Thx dans, Only 499 weeks to go mate lol.

If ya get the 3 gauge I'll give ya hand putting it all in if ya need mate.

Comment

Looks lovely Ash - thinking bout getting it done in mine, I like the white!!

Comment

Thank you for the kind words people
                              sigpic
                              SMD conversions, cruise control, speed dependent locking/anti-hijack, check control programming, diagnostics, software updates - based in West Yorkshire
                              Radios and displays decoded/divorced without the code
                              Genuine Vetronix Tech2 with SPS and ******** used - no Chinese clone stuff here

Comment

Working...
                              X