This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• artic astra

hi just wanted to know what people thourght about the astra artic because i pick mine up on wednesday

i think they are white and black........
    VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
    http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

look good. just need the burgs exhaust as standard

Comment

Remus can be added to them at the dealer if the customer wants

If we added it as standard it would be a very expensive Car
        But with all the Extra Spec you get with the Arctic - The 19's the Leather, Tinted glass etc etc its well worth it over a standard car.

Enjoy

Comment

great looking car mate,BEWARE the arden and the burg boys will not say anything nice about it they are jealous
          Last edited by pebbles8; 31 August 2010, 01:17 PM. Reason: poor spelling

Comment

i ony hate it because it looks better!

Comment

just as i get my burg lookin how i want it too with the carbon roof etc they release this..... grrrrrrrr lol

Comment

Originally posted by jase1989 View Post
                just as i get my burg lookin how i want it too with the carbon roof etc they release this..... grrrrrrrr lol
                i love your car m8, i was hovering around it having a good look, as i pick up my refurbed gloss black burg alloys tonight and thought yours looked amazing! just 1 tip LOOSE THE MUDFLAPS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles8 View Post
                  great looking car mate,BEWARE the arden and the burg boys will not say anything nice about it they are jealous
                  haha the arden boys love it, its only the burg boys whos dont like it, the only true limited edition is us arden boys
                  Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles8 View Post
                    i think they look great, why would i be jealous of a car which is the same make as mine??

its like saying i would be jealous of a red car, or a green car......
                    VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                    http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by tom_burg439 View Post
                      i love your car m8, i was hovering around it having a good look, as i pick up my refurbed gloss black burg alloys tonight and thought yours looked amazing! just 1 tip LOOSE THE MUDFLAPS!!!
                      lol cheers dude..... lots of work gone into it..... alot of people say they dont like the mud flaps but i cant help but like them lol the gloss black wheels will look the nuts mate..... good decision

Comment

i cant wait to get mine as i miss my burg and this is the next best thing

Comment

I think they look awesome. The one thing they have over the burgs is the full leather. Very nice choice. If I were to buy new I would go with one of these (except they have now stopped production )

Comment

You need a class one licence, better off going for the ARCTIC astra, you can drive that on a car licence.

Just a bit of unwanted fun...
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X