This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone tell me rr graph question

right i am after some answers about the maps, now on my graph from eds map it does appear that my lb does drop off after 4k at 350lb as it starts to go down and continues to do so at 5k im a 300lb and 55k its 270lb, now what im wanting to know is i have just plotted my graph on a courts lay out and it does not seem or appear that it drops so dramatically, is it just me or am i missing something guys?? cheers for any input

gonna need to see the graphs mate

Comment

Wrong section buddy
      sigpic
      Stage 3 291 bhp 331 ft-lbs

Comment

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
        gonna need to see the graphs mate
        i knew you were going to say that my iphone is playing up and struggling to take pics at the moment but im on it!!

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
          i knew you were going to say that my iphone is playing up and struggling to take pics at the moment but im on it!!
          cool beans ,

Comment

Perhaps asking the tuner would be a good idea

Astra

Comment

thanks for moving it to right thread, just asking here as im sure people will have some idea thats all mate

Comment

It all depends on how the map is written, no way is right or wrong.

If the EDS map builds boost faster or earlier and at a more aggressive rate it will build intake temps faster than a more progressive map.

Its neither right or wrong just different plus dynos are never identical or yield the same figures.
                | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

i done it the other way and plotted a courts map on my mpg graph as it was neater any opinions welcomed the larger line is the courts s2 map

Comment

Originally posted by worky View Post
                    It all depends on how the map is written, no way is right or wrong.

If the EDS map builds boost faster or earlier and at a more aggressive rate it will build intake temps faster than a more progressive map.

Its neither right or wrong just different plus dynos are never identical or yield the same figures.
                    ye i know what you mean mate just bored tonight so decided to do some reserach and see what feedback i get

Comment

Those graphs follow a very similar profile to be honest
                      | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

were you not booked in withcourts for a remap ?

Comment

Hey jada, they both follow the same lines, what you have to remember is that there 2 different dynos so can't really compare

Oh thanks for cleaning my car
                          sigpic

Comment

i was arron while deciding who to go with, ye thats what i though worky, i have got a better outline now i used the courts map graph and plotted my eds map on it, now someone tell me what all this dropping off in power thats supposed to happen on the eds maps is all about, from what i see imo the eds map looks to be progressive if layed out the other way...????

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
                              Hey jada, they both follow the same lines, what you have to remember is that there 2 different dynos so can't really compare

Oh thanks for cleaning my car
                              i enjoyed cleaning it mate its a beaut) ye i know dynos are different but seems to me when you plot a graph in the same format you can see how similar they really are....

Comment

Working...
                              X