X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage 2 power graphs

Hi all
    In new to the site (great info by the way). Ive just got my new vxr bur i want to go for the stage 2.. Id be grateful for any info i can get from anyone who has had the stage two done and by which tuner. Ive heard various claims from 255 to 290 at the flywheel after the remap/milltek.
    I would really appreciate any feedback and/or power graphs.

Welcome to the site,
    Dont be led by the numbers game as the proof is in the driving, start with the re map first ,this will give you the most noticeable increase in performance and economy.
    Run the car on 97 or better octane fuel all the time, this stops the ecu having to recalibrate the ignition timing from low quality fuel to high quality.
    You will find all the Tuners offer very similar increases in power, but the best way of aproach is to have a test in a car that is fitted with the map, .
    The VXR Performance Centre can also offer you a trial map in your car, If you dont want it they can take it off but at least you can see the difference,

Comment

Hi katvxr, welcome to the site.
      I have a stage 1 VXR Performance Centre remap. I want the stage 2 (Full Milltek) but I can't afford it yet. However, as Dave says, the remap gives the most noticeable increase. I can't recommend it enough, it's so much fun!
      Originally posted by davidof
      The VXR Performance Centre can also offer you a trial map in your car, If you dont want it they can take it off but at least you can see the difference,
      After pressing that sport button I'd be amazed if anyone doesn't want the remap!!

Comment

Same here nate, I got the stage 1 done on Friday and have been blasting it all weekend. Its mental when the turbo really spools in in 3rd. Well worth the dosh.

Comment

hey guys,
          saying hi from australia here.just put an order in for a hsv vxr.should be here soon.how do i go about organising a remap/exhaust
          any help would be great
          regards
          joe

Comment

mate Tom Walkinshaw will be doing upgrades for the HSV VXR in their performance centres

Comment

thanks for that,
              i have already sent them an e mail and they said that at this stage they wont be :?
              joe

Comment

interesting as they said differently to a friend of mine just recently when he contacted them

Comment

thankyou,
                  will try them again
                  regards
                  joe

Comment

with them opening a performance centre over here in MK for HSV's and opening more in Aus i cant see them not tuning the VXR
                    mate you should get onto
                    www.opelaus.com
                    as they are currently discussing the car in the general car chat area

Comment

Working...
                    X