Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Dynamics

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Team Dynamics

    Im going to buy a set of these and seen you can get some with a red lip around the wheel.

    Can you get them with a blue lip anywhere?

    would look great on the Arden

  • #2
    no the red lip ones are the 1.2's td direct or top gear alloys will colour code the lip for you if you buy them from them for around 20 per wheel

    Comment


    • #3
      so if i phone up and order these wheels below and ask for a blue lip, they will do it?

      http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/4x...0_18_tyres.php

      cheers mate

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by IanS21 View Post
        so if i phone up and order these wheels below and ask for a blue lip, they will do it?

        http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/4x...0_18_tyres.php

        cheers mate

        well when i phone up and asked THEM to do it they said that it could be done they just send the paint code to td as the wheels noramlly are made to order anyway but YOU need to ask them as at the time they said they would do it for me , call them mate you have nothing to loose . ps you dont want these anyway sear bbs reps on here dirty cheap and such a sexy wheel

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by A2ON View Post
          well when i phone up and asked THEM to do it they said that it could be done they just send the paint code to td as the wheels noramlly are made to order anyway but YOU need to ask them as at the time they said they would do it for me , call them mate you have nothing to loose . ps you dont want these anyway sear bbs reps on here dirty cheap and such a sexy wheel
          got pictures and a name to google

          Comment


          • #6
            why would u want replicas?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CrazyJames View Post
              why would u want replicas?
              why would you wan't the same wheels as pretty much every other modded vxr

              just personal preferance . reps=450 for all 4 , orginals = 400 per wheel

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by IanS21 View Post
                got pictures and a name to google
                sorry looking for the thread now cant find it it was a recent thread a guy knows a guy who works at a wheel shop he has them on his van . . . . mmmm looking now

                Comment


                • #9
                  id go for real deal every time. but thats personal prefrence

                  yes alot of vxrs run td but they do look good and they are light weight. reps defo wont b light weight

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    the reps in question are lighter than td's according to the thread i can't find lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      http://www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk/p...oducts_id=2832

                      Is that price not for 4 wheels?

                      im totally lost with what you 2 are going on about!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i would say doubt it. but ive been wrong before. ive been thinking bout swapping my wheels lately

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by IanS21 View Post
                          http://www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk/p...oducts_id=2832

                          Is that price not for 4 wheels?

                          im totally lost with what you 2 are going on about!!!
                          yes thats for all 4 wheels, no tyres tho
                          Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by IanS21 View Post
                            http://www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk/p...oducts_id=2832

                            Is that price not for 4 wheels?

                            im totally lost with what you 2 are going on about!!!
                            yes thats the price for 4 wheels with NO tyres

                            corsa arctic edition #257
                            now sold

                            REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by IanS21 View Post
                              http://www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk/p...oducts_id=2832

                              Is that price not for 4 wheels?

                              im totally lost with what you 2 are going on about!!!
                              im just voicing my opinion about replica wheels and a2on is doin the same.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X