Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone with stage 3 eds map with figures/also anyone running standard acuator on s3?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone with stage 3 eds map with figures/also anyone running standard acuator on s3?

as above please guys/gals thanks jada

if i was you steve i would consider a forge or courts uprated actuator just to be safe as they are much more able to cope with the extra power,and trust me having been quoted 170+ for a standard actuator are well worth the money

Comment

im running a standard actuator on stage 3 and its fine.

Comment

i have been told its not a must so just seeing what were other peoples verdicts really, i may get one on sat as well not sure yet, what sort of power yu running now mandy?

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
          i have been told its not a must so just seeing what were other peoples verdicts really, i may get one on sat as well not sure yet, what sort of power yu running now mandy?
          we changed to the collins but have sinse gone back to standard so figures for original standard actuator was 306bhp.

Comment

how come u went bk to standard mandy

Comment

hi jame you keeping ok mate? +1 whys that mandy?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJames View Post
                how come u went bk to standard mandy
                just an experiment so will see if it proves right next week

Comment

i am and running 312bhp and 380lbft on oe actuator
                  Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
                    we changed to the collins but have sinse gone back to standard so figures for original standard actuator was 306bhp.
                    Was going say I'm sure you had a Collins one fitted the week before I had mine done.

Comment

and may we ask what experiment that is lol i would like to know wether to keep my standard one or not

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                        and may we ask what experiment that is lol i would like to know wether to keep my standard one or not
                        next week yes

Comment

ha ha ok so ill keep my standard one till next week then

Comment

Ian (smokinvxr) recently went to a Forge Actuator from standard and swears by it. Holds boost really well and pulls like a coach!

Comment

collins actuator ftw & just so happens i have a brand spanking new black 1 for sale with modded bracket unbelievable bargain at only £50 delivered to your door

Comment

Working...
                              X