This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Key???

I know this may sound daft but i have only recently taken the notion of giving my alloys a really good clean. (havent done it since i picked the vxr in may!) So I thought I will take the wheels off and give them the works. Problem no flipping wheel key to losen the wheel nuts? am I alone in this or is it something im missing?
    STEALTH

i had that problem with my old a4. my key for the vxr was in a box inside the glovebox..

Comment

have you looked in boot where spare wheel should be?
      when it has its pdi they make sure every thing is there that should be or it shouldnt leave the garage m8
      get on to dealership if you cant find it and tell em

Comment

Is it the actual `Wheel Brace` or the `Locking nut Key` that is missing ?
        I dont think that I have a `Wheel Brace` for taking the normal wheel bolts off ........ but the `Locking nut Key` was in the glovebox with the spare bolts.

Comment

its the actual wheel brace that is missing. I have my locking wheel nut key.
          STEALTH

Comment

The VXR doesn't come with a wheel brace. You'll need to buy one seperately if you want one.
            The brace is £6 ish, the jack is £27 ish and the foam carrier for them is £6 ish.
            Nova 1.6 16v TB's DTA 1/4mile 14.8s

Comment

Working...
            X