X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First VXR, anybody know...

Hey,

Obviously as the title says i've bought my first VXR. Its a 57 plate Arden Blue with RegalSport stage 2 and a switchable Wortec exhaust. I'm picking it up at the beginning of next week and can't stop thinking about it as the astra vxr is clearly the best car ever made...

Was wondering if anyone knows if there is a Rolling Road around Bristol? I wanted to go and see what bhp its giving with the upgrades and get a graph

And maybe how much it would cost?
    Cheers,

Mike

hi and welcome mate im sure someone will be along soon to answer you question, enjoy the car....another one in the arden club..... im not by the way lol

Comment

Hi welcome to Vxro best colour mate pm Lawro he's from Bristol..
      ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

here you go mate

http://www.superchippeduk.com/index.htm

ohh yeah and welcome
        Last edited by deans arctic; 2 September 2010, 10:11 PM.

corsa arctic edition #257
        now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

WORTEC AWESOME ZAUST Welcome to VXRO
          sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Thanks guys! Feel very welcome already

Have definitely been stalking this site for about a year dreaming of having one and finally has happened! Im sure i'll be asking more questions in time

Comment

Congrats dude you'll love it, had mine for 15 months now and still smile from ear to ear every time I drive it..
              ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Hi mate I've had mine a week and love it so much mate and I've had alsorts of cars like. 330bhp rs and a scooby mate and in Arden blue hope you enjoy it

Comment

the vxr is the most fun car i have ever had enjoy it mate and welcome to the site
                  sigpic

Scooby gone now driving an astra 2.0 turbo 200+ xpack

Comment

Originally posted by HuckleyVXR View Post
                    Hey,

Obviously as the title says i've bought my first VXR. Its a 57 plate Arden Blue with RegalSport stage 2 and a switchable Wortec exhaust. I'm picking it up at the beginning of next week and can't stop thinking about it as the astra vxr is clearly the best car ever made...

Was wondering if anyone knows if there is a Rolling Road around Bristol? I wanted to go and see what bhp its giving with the upgrades and get a graph

And maybe how much it would cost?
                    Cheers,

Mike
                    switchable wortec,,,, i had 1 on my last frikkin amazing mate u will love it spec if you like LOUD noise

Comment

Working...
                    X