This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respray north east

In a few weeks im wanting to get a respray on the whole front end of the car as its covered in chips. Can anyone recommend me a good place to get this done anywhere around northumberland, newcaslte, gateshead... ? Nothing crap like chips away though lol

funny enough chips away done all my front end for 250 cash. best thing about chips away is that there a well known buisness so you will always have a fall back if ur not happy with there work...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
      funny enough chips away done all my front end for 250 cash. best thing about chips away is that there a well known buisness so you will always have a fall back if ur not happy with there work...
      not a bad price, is that front bumper and bonnet? as been thinking about this for a long time as every time I clean it you can see million chips

have seen this http://drcolorchip.com/how-it-works.php unsure though
      BLACK VXR CS stage 3, 3" Scorpion, Forge FMIC, Ksports, Quaife LSD, Revos, 3 Gauge, Dynabeams, Forge recirc & actuator, DAP-Rs, RARB, Team Heko's, Percy Cdti, cool running thermostat, Blue SMD's and white LED number plate bulbs.
      **Progress thread here!**

Comment

yup thst was bonnet bumper grill eyebrows and wings
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by piemp_vxr View Post
          not a bad price, is that front bumper and bonnet? as been thinking about this for a long time as every time I clean it you can see million chips

have seen this http://drcolorchip.com/how-it-works.php unsure though
          Dr colorchip is really good but the mount of stone chips i have now it really needs a respray. I must have about 200 on the bonnet

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
            Very good price that like, just scared to go back there as the boot strip and diffuser started flaking

Comment

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
              Dr colorchip is really good

is this available in the UK ? and how do you know its good ?

just had my bonnet resprayed cost me £140 and it seems a good job although i already have 2 stonechips on it
              Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
                is this available in the UK ? and how do you know its good ?

just had my bonnet resprayed cost me £140 and it seems a good job although i already have 2 stonechips on it
                No its american, i know its good because i've used it I highly recommend it if you've only got so many chips but mine is too covered plus i kicked the paint over lol

Comment

Originally posted by turbovxr View Post
                  No its american, i know its good because i've used it I highly recommend it if you've only got so many chips but mine is too covered plus i kicked the paint over lol

great stuff,

how much was it and where/how did you obtain it ?

think i will invest in some
                  Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

mel horn at cramlington did my gsi and that was covered on the front end and he done a good job bumper bonnet and blended into the wings for £175 but that was about 18 month ago so dont know what the prices will be now
                    sigpic
                    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
                      great stuff,

how much was it and where/how did you obtain it ?

think i will invest in some
                      http://www.drcolorchip.com/

Thats the site, have a read

Comment

Working...
                      X