This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part number for cooer running stat

hi does any1 know the part number for the cooler running stat. as i went to fit the 1 i got from courtenay but i cant find it. as its a gm part im just gonna get 1 from vxl. cheers in advance

james
    Last edited by CrazyJames; 3 September 2010, 09:01 AM.

I dont im afraid b if it a GM part just phone the dealer.

Comment

I have James but it's at home.. I'll pm you it later mate.
      ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
        I have James but it's at home.. I'll pm you it later mate.
        PM me aswell mate, how much did it cost from VX?

Comment

I got mine from courts Jay but iirc I think it is a VX number. I'll pm ya at 4pm guys..

Comment

yeah i bought the courts 1 but cant find it and as my mate works in parts thought i could get it cheaper. thanks paul

Comment

paul did u find that part number

Comment

Lol I forgot to pm ya on the packet the only number is H0114567 hth mate

Comment

thanks mate ill try that with my mate at vxl

Comment

I've just been to my local VX James and they only do the OE one that opens at 92 mate. He told me they don't list any others for the Astra VXR

Comment

oh thats a pain looks like i will be buyin another 1 from courts then as i cant findthe 1 i originally bought

Comment

As soon as you buy another one you'll find the one you lost mate.

Comment

i know its doin ma head in had it for months come to fit it and its gone....grrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                          X