This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• useless garages

well the car went into vauxhall to day to find out were the turkey noise is comming from but as im working away dad had to take it in

now when i took it down last saturday the mechanic heared it clear as day

but when dad took it down this morning they could not find anything wrong with it :@ and fobbed him off buy saying our managers car does it and it's louder but every thing is ok :@ so £60 out of pocket after them wanting to book it in to envestigate further :@
    435bhp 410ftlb astra J VXR
    RSS induction, RSS Fully Forged, 3" turbo back, Forge FMIC, EFR6758, Nortech Mani, Proalloy water rad, 2way KW Clubsports, Forge brace, 1/2 Roll cage, Recaro Pole Posistion, Forge braied lines, AP Racing 362mm & Pagid RS29, lightend fly & uprated clutch

go back when your not working and complain mate!

corsa arctic edition #257
    now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

Originally posted by deans arctic View Post
      go back when your not working and complain mate!
      i will be going down to complain going to see whats written on the paper work when i get home

while i was down there he dont a pressure test on the rec valve as it held while also checking the pipes so not sure what else it would be
      435bhp 410ftlb astra J VXR
      RSS induction, RSS Fully Forged, 3" turbo back, Forge FMIC, EFR6758, Nortech Mani, Proalloy water rad, 2way KW Clubsports, Forge brace, 1/2 Roll cage, Recaro Pole Posistion, Forge braied lines, AP Racing 362mm & Pagid RS29, lightend fly & uprated clutch

Comment

Turkey noise is usually associated with a vac pipe off somewhere and there are lots that can come off....

One on top of the inlet

Two around the back on the inlet plenom, in two sep places.

and naturally connected on the recirv valve on the side of the turbo

Spilts in pipes also can be hard to spot.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X