This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vxmmi hard disk drive connection

Hey everyone. had my VXMMI fitted on tuesday at TTINTS, i must say its a beast! they guys at TTINTS did a super job, had the colour coded sensors, reverse cam and TV tuner included. so far im loving it, however a few things bug me, so if anyone can help solve these, thanks.

1. I tried to plug in my Samsung portable hard drive to the usb port and it will not show, the hard drives led comes on proving it runs but does not show up on vxmmi.

2. The Tv Tuner cannot pick up a good enough signal to recieve tv, anyone have any ideas where the digital spots are etc etc.

ill try get some pics up soon.

take it steady

speedy

Hi mate, If you came on here and asked mate we could of saved you a tidy packet with the sensor and reverse cam.

The tv module wont work while on the move as your are constantly changing location and thus the freq of the channel would change, Where is the aerial mounted? an external one would be best. Other than that I cant help mate as I dont have the tv module

regarding the sensors and camera, cheap sensors and a camera from ebay would of worked the same mate, TTints seem to massivly over charge for the sensors and camera when any makes would do.

The harddrive porblem is the usb port on the radio doesnt provide power, At least not enough to power a hardrive. It can just about manage a memory stick. You need a dual usb connector where can plug one into a power supply, ie the cig lighter, one usb end into the vxmmi and at the other end the hardrive.

Comment

How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

cheers for the info, the sensors are colour coded tho and its all seems to be a really good job so happy with that. yea i fort so, the signal is rubbish so far, there is 2 antennas, one in the form of a sticker on the rear window and one small antenna on the inside of the windsreen, ive had reception once and it was on the move but thats it. i all together including the cam, sensors, tv, bluetooth etc it was £1100. i turned up at ttints at 9am and it was done for 3.30 so not to bad. overall im happy, i may of got a but ripped but its done now. if anyone wants info about vxmmi please ask.

Comment

[QUOTE=Phatashki;1442295]Hi mate, If you came on here and asked mate we could of saved you a tidy packet with the sensor and reverse cam.

regarding the sensors and camera, cheap sensors and a camera from ebay would of worked the same mate, TTints seem to massivly over charge for the sensors and camera when any makes would do.

I am looking at getting sensors for my bus and was looking at some on ebay but wasn't sure which ones will work with my vxmmi, can you recommend me some, is it the buzzer type or lcd type that i need? Also what is the connection called that the sensors wire into on the vxmmi. Cheers.

Oh and by the way enjoy your new toy Speedierules, i think it's a much better sound quality than the oe head unit.

Comment

Working...
          X