Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pic of Arden Astra with Black Burg wheels?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic of Arden Astra with Black Burg wheels?

Hi!

Does anyone have an Arden Astra with Black burg wheels?

If so, can you please post a pic???

Cheers!

Gaz
    Arden VXR / 17" TD 1.2's Gloss Black/Dreamscience RACE+/Forge Re-Circ Valve/DAP'R Springs/Quaife LSD/RARB/TX Tophat/3" BLUEFLAME/PIPERCROSS CONE Filter/Oil Restrictor Bolt/Courtenay CDTI Conv/Courtenay Engine Mount Insert/Black Rear Diffuser/Black Boot Strip/Black V-Grill/Black Fogs/Black Wing Mirrors/8K HID's/Wind Deflectors/Insignia Jets/Cruise/Auto Wiper and Lights/De-Badged/Anti-Hijack
    sigpic

Nobody??
    Arden VXR / 17" TD 1.2's Gloss Black/Dreamscience RACE+/Forge Re-Circ Valve/DAP'R Springs/Quaife LSD/RARB/TX Tophat/3" BLUEFLAME/PIPERCROSS CONE Filter/Oil Restrictor Bolt/Courtenay CDTI Conv/Courtenay Engine Mount Insert/Black Rear Diffuser/Black Boot Strip/Black V-Grill/Black Fogs/Black Wing Mirrors/8K HID's/Wind Deflectors/Insignia Jets/Cruise/Auto Wiper and Lights/De-Badged/Anti-Hijack
    sigpic

Comment

There is a few Arden Astra's with black wheels not sure about wether they are burg wheel's or not.
      Have seen an Arden Astra with white burg wheels which imo look really good.
      Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

well if i was to be honest..iv never seen or heard any 1 with them (black) .. so will be diffrent...try asking 1 of the guy to photo shop you some on ...see what it look's like ?
        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

There is a lad on here who has burg wheels on his Arden and they are a dark grey colour. I really like it and have considered similar myself as I want 18's to replace the 19's and i'm not convinced the TD PR 1.2s look good on arden vxrs. Can't find the pics though

Comment

They are there you just need to keep searching
            Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

I like the look of pro race 1.2's but I think black burg wheels on Arden would look quite good.

Still can't find any pics!!! Lol
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X