Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

woohoo passed first MOT with a piper

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
    Nice1 paul - nowt to worry about eh, i was just lucky enough to tax mine before i need to get its 1st MOT.
    cheer's dan mate yeah well my tax will run out soon so will need to get that next


    how's the best mate? all good i hope
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

    '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
      cheer's dan mate yeah well my tax will run out soon so will need to get that next


      how's the best mate? all good i hope
      tax was a shocker at £125 i think. check out the members section, the car is done (got a few probs still but nowt i cannot sort out)

      still going to continue modding even tho i have been through alot of crap with it all.

      Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
        200 cell cat will last longer than a 100 cell cat.. but i was'nt worried it was because of a 200 cell cat.... more of how the cat was made! was it up to the job of good quilty.. well i bought a piper knowing/thinking it is 1 of the best you can buy but being second hand you just never know what that cat has been through! could of been on a car with a turbo leaking oil geting in to the cat ! not good! or a car over feuling to much due to bad tune? just a couple of things that would go through my mind if i bought a secound hand porfomace exhaust that has been on a car running high bhp . but all is good
        here you. know what you mean think most tuners over fuel the astras to stop it going boom.
        piper quality i say got a fair few years yet. im dreading april lol. got the OE cat tho if needed

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
          tax was a shocker at £125 i think. check out the members section, the car is done (got a few probs still but nowt i cannot sort out)

          still going to continue modding even tho i have been through alot of crap with it all.
          £135 for my tax but it keep's it on the road

          will have a look dan mate yeah i can honesty say over the last 7/8 year's of wanting to tune my car(remap) i have been put off by the shear amount of people havingf problems...but think that is part and parcel im afraid mate

          think i'll keep taking mine the way it is..every thing befor the remap so i can enjoy it
          ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

          '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by beefycol View Post
            here you. know what you mean think most tuners over fuel the astras to stop it going boom.
            piper quality i say got a fair few years yet. im dreading april lol. got the OE cat tho if needed


            yeah piper has good rep ! was reson i went for it ..as at the time i was looking load where on offer .. but think i choose the best...and i bloody sounds mad

            im sure you be ok mate like said can easy swap the cat over
            ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

            '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
              yeah piper has good rep ! was reson i went for it ..as at the time i was looking load where on offer .. but think i choose the best...and i bloody sounds mad

              im sure you be ok mate like said can easy swap the cat over

              Comment


              • #22
                Good stuff !

                Sorry for been noisy, but what were your various figures for co2 and hydrocarbons on your emissions printout ?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                  Good stuff !

                  Sorry for been noisy, but what were your various figures for co2 and hydrocarbons on your emissions printout ?
                  no need to be sorry rich mate it's a open fourm ..were here because were nosiy (well i am lol)

                  would love to help mate but never kept that part or looked at it . just kept the part that matter's MOT


                  kind regards paul
                  ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

                  '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                    no need to be sorry rich mate it's a open fourm ..were here because were nosiy (well i am lol)

                    would love to help mate but never kept that part or looked at it . just kept the part that matter's MOT


                    kind regards paul
                    Pity, we could of compared notes as I've just had mine done this week
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                      Pity, we could of compared notes as I've just had mine done this week

                      well i could go back to the vx garage at some point.. and ask for them detail's... but would of thought our's be very diffrent? as im 100% standard .. and im geussing you are not? would of thought that would made a diffrence ?
                      ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

                      '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                        well i could go back to the vx garage at some point.. and ask for them detail's... but would of thought our's be very diffrent? as im 100% standard .. and im geussing you are not? would of thought that would made a diffrence ?
                        Even better !
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                          Even better !

                          give me a few day's and few gentle nudge's/pms and im sure i'll get to that garage for you rich mate as it's on my way to work any way so just a quick phone call to say i'll pick it up should be of no bother mate.. but like said just a little reminder



                          so what is it that you exactly want rich? just so when i reply

                          do you think i could get this off the VOSA website? as i could have a look on there . in fact i'll have a look
                          ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

                          '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                            give me a few day's and few gentle nudge's/pms and im sure i'll get to that garage for you rich mate as it's on my way to work any way so just a quick phone call to say i'll pick it up should be of no bother mate.. but like said just a little reminder



                            so what is it that you exactly want rich? just so when i reply

                            do you think i could get this off the VOSA website? as i could have a look on there . in fact i'll have a look
                            Cheers

                            Well you would think you could but when i looked last time, our records didnt show the emissions results. Shame really

                            Would be interesting thread on its own actually - seeing what ppl get with different exhausts
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                              Cheers

                              Well you would think you could but when i looked last time, our records didnt show the emissions results. Shame really

                              Would be interesting thread on its own actually - seeing what ppl get with different exhausts
                              yeah iv just been ON (VOSA) and it dont show any emission test results as iv been on befor with old car's and it gives you a lot more infor?? like what it faild on or was advised on...and so on.. but just checked there any nothing just a pass ?? oh well look like i'll have a little pop in to the garage this week..like said if i dont post it up by tuesday i'll of forgot
                              ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

                              '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                anyone else done there mot with the piper fitted?

                                mine is due in a couple of weeks, exhaust done around 16000 miles.

                                cheers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X