X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise Tech 2 Bristol area

Hi,
    Does anyone know any members who can Tech 2 cruise control in the Bristol area or used a dealer round here that won't charge a bomb!
    Off on a euro trip next month and cruise would help pass some motorway miles...

Mmm, My mate lives in Bristol I could tie it in with a visit but I'd need time to arrange it.

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

Sorry only just seen ur reply... been to see vxrmartyn today, which involved a trip to Wolverhampton but job done still had fun playing with the cruise on the way home...

Comment

glad you enjoyed it
        Tech2 Diagnostics
        Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Martyn top job... still can't believe how negative VX are about the chances of re-programming working!!! And even asking me for a disclaimer from my insurance company as I was 'modifying the vehicle' Jeez

Comment

lol it did make me chuckle aswell lol
            Tech2 Diagnostics
            Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X