This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another blufin question,sorry!

Was going to plug the device into my car this morning and send off ecu data today ,only i remember bloke at thorney last week ( Silverstone ) said it may strip all my ecu and the car might not work untill i download the new map back on and as there all shut and only open on week days that means i will have to wait until a week day to do it,will it do as he says??

It does not strip your ecu, it will makes a copy of your current map which is used to put your car back to standard.

I believe the unit does come with stage 1 map preloaded, which you can load onto the car. If you are unsure what you are doing and in case of any issues I would connect the bluefin doing a working day so that you can get advice.

In rare cases, your the car may not start as you are remapping the ecu.

Comment

My bluefin didn't come preloaded with stage 1 map, i had to download it from the server
      sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

Ok cheers i will wait until a week day when they are open just in case

Comment

Working...
        X