Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VXR'S IN SOUTH WALES

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VXR'S IN SOUTH WALES

    Hey guys new to this site and what a brillant site it is!just wondering if there is people on here driving VXR's in my area thanks for your time VXRDUDE!

  • #2
    Hi I'm from south West Wales Carmarthen area and want to get a test drive somewhere local. I have seen 1 VXR so far on the road arden blue colour with 19's wondering If its some1 on here?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GazVxr1
      Hi I'm from south West Wales Carmarthen area and want to get a test drive somewhere local. I have seen 1 VXR so far on the road arden blue colour with 19's wondering If its some1 on here?
      FRF Swansea have a VXR demo, black on 19's. I know of at least two blue and one red VXR's in Swansea.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey guys am from blackwood near caerphilly i got a red 1 with 19 and full syage 2 setup and what can i say i love it but need more power lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: VXR'S IN SOUTH WALES

          Originally posted by VXRDUDE
          Hey guys new to this site and what a brillant site it is!just wondering if there is people on here driving VXR's in my area thanks for your time VXRDUDE!
          Arden Blue on 19's in Maesycwmmer. Staying clear of bumps in Blackwood High Street! lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi Guys I am in Swansea.
            Arden Blue running on 19's

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Turbowayne
              Hi Guys I am in Swansea.
              Arden Blue running on 19's
              I've seen a blue VXR on 19's around the Fforestfach area quite a few times, could it be your car?

              Comment


              • #8
                Yep that will be me !!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Dont blame you mate the speed humps in blackwood are a pain in the ***!You happy with the car mate?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X