This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR'S IN SOUTH WALES

Hey guys new to this site and what a brillant site it is!just wondering if there is people on here driving VXR's in my area thanks for your time VXRDUDE!

Hi I'm from south West Wales Carmarthen area and want to get a test drive somewhere local. I have seen 1 VXR so far on the road arden blue colour with 19's wondering If its some1 on here?

Comment

Originally posted by GazVxr1
      Hi I'm from south West Wales Carmarthen area and want to get a test drive somewhere local. I have seen 1 VXR so far on the road arden blue colour with 19's wondering If its some1 on here?
      FRF Swansea have a VXR demo, black on 19's. I know of at least two blue and one red VXR's in Swansea.

Comment

Hey guys am from blackwood near caerphilly i got a red 1 with 19 and full syage 2 setup and what can i say i love it but need more power lol

Comment

Re: VXR'S IN SOUTH WALES

Originally posted by VXRDUDE
          Hey guys new to this site and what a brillant site it is!just wondering if there is people on here driving VXR's in my area thanks for your time VXRDUDE!
          Arden Blue on 19's in Maesycwmmer. Staying clear of bumps in Blackwood High Street! lol

Comment

Hi Guys I am in Swansea.
            Arden Blue running on 19's

Comment

Originally posted by Turbowayne
              Hi Guys I am in Swansea.
              Arden Blue running on 19's
              I've seen a blue VXR on 19's around the Fforestfach area quite a few times, could it be your car?

Comment

Yep that will be me !!!

Comment

Dont blame you mate the speed humps in blackwood are a pain in the ***!You happy with the car mate?

Comment

Working...
                  X