Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wind deflector burglars in Birmingham, watch out!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wind deflector burglars in Birmingham, watch out!

    Woke up Saturday morning to find my wind deflectors gone over the Friday night, have torn all the rubber around the window with what looks like a scewdriver, now I didn't know these things come out with the windows up so these tramps know what there doing, they broke the corner off the one as it was still hanging in the corner and they never got the clips, surely these can't be of any use to anyone in the state there gonna be in? If anyone gets offered any in the area I wanna know about it! there Heko ones, I mean there only £25ish quid + p&p it's so petty, I was almost expecting my dust-caps and bee sting aerial to be taken aswel lol, + we have a big floodlight on the drive & and bright streetlight right outside the house, they would have been so lit up while they were doing it it's kinda hard to believe... for the damage they've caused if they asked I could of give them away. Muggy little kids i'm telling ya, this is the 3rd pair taken in the last 3-4 weeks from local cars I know about so just a pre-warning to people.

    Any one know if you can by new window rubbers from vx? the one thats goes around the top of the window then down the side of the pillar? part no & a price would be useful if anyone could help.

    Thanks, Matt.
    sigpic
    Rest-In-Peace 'James Tierney' 18.9.1991 - 16.10.2010
    Rest-In-Paradise Angel, 'Kirsty Malin' 5.12.1990 - 21.8.2010
    "Out The Way 4|2 Commando RM Taliban Hunter VXR Coming Through"

  • #2
    scum i had roof rack cover and rear reflector nicked

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by beefycol View Post
      scum i had roof rack cover and rear reflector nicked
      they are mate, little mugs, taking the most petty of things, A couple of weeks ago 2 doors down from me, the guy had his £60k merc nicked off the drive, and he only had been living there 2 weeks at the time, literally just settled in... my wind deflectors are minor in comparison but still not nice knowing people have blatantly been on the drive.
      sigpic
      Rest-In-Peace 'James Tierney' 18.9.1991 - 16.10.2010
      Rest-In-Paradise Angel, 'Kirsty Malin' 5.12.1990 - 21.8.2010
      "Out The Way 4|2 Commando RM Taliban Hunter VXR Coming Through"

      Comment


      • #4
        sorry to hear this matte hope it is a cheap easy fix for you....but that is a bit low..must be stupid little kids doing that..idiots
        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

        '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

        Comment


        • #5
          which part brum are you. you sound like nice area but prob is so close to scum bag towns

          Comment


          • #6
            Fit a new set, but this time slide some stanely knife blades or razor blades up along side the door rubbers, then when they try to grip and pull......... well enough said
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              3 SETS OF HEKOS FOR SALE ANYONE LOL kidding sorry to hear this you should fit a dummy cam up facing the car prob wont make a diffrence but might be worth a try

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                sorry to hear this matte hope it is a cheap easy fix for you....but that is a bit low..must be stupid little kids doing that..idiots
                i know mate, sh'ab'it happens when you have a car that draws to much attention, jelousy and some peoples lack of a job and money takes over some people..

                Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                which part brum are you. you sound like nice area but prob is so close to scum bag towns
                I live in selly oak near the new hospital, around 2 n half miles from city centre, all areas will get little mugs pass thru now and again, prob just chancers tbf, i've lived here for my full 22years of life, grew up with alot of people round here and know most neighbours, just lucky that they never got caught cause there head would of been took offfffff, my house it normally jumpin on a friday night aswell!

                Originally posted by miniman View Post
                Fit a new set, but this time slide some stanely knife blades or razor blades up along side the door rubbers, then when they try to grip and pull......... well enough said
                nice idea iv'e ordered another set, ill consider somethin lol

                Originally posted by tcd_burg View Post
                3 SETS OF HEKOS FOR SALE ANYONE LOL kidding sorry to hear this you should fit a dummy cam up facing the car prob wont make a diffrence but might be worth a try
                ahaaa! give em back lol, wev'e got cctv all over the show mate as me & a mate in the house who work for ADT/TYCO lol, they just wern't turned on, needless to say they are now and fitted a sensor so if someone comes on the drive it sends and alarm signal to my room & instantly records as it picks up movement, I can also just turn my tv on & check its not just a cat before i go running across the landin lol. There's also a small green led and sensor in the front window now which changes red as its picks up movement and a makes a noise so if anyone does come on the drive they can hear it and see it change colour to deter them from carrying on what there intending to do. All sorted been busy over the weekend.
                sigpic
                Rest-In-Peace 'James Tierney' 18.9.1991 - 16.10.2010
                Rest-In-Paradise Angel, 'Kirsty Malin' 5.12.1990 - 21.8.2010
                "Out The Way 4|2 Commando RM Taliban Hunter VXR Coming Through"

                Comment


                • #9
                  god never known sally oak be bad... im just up road by way near telford used to be brum all time. replacing them by looks.. be gone again maybe. makes me sick

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by miniman View Post
                    Fit a new set, but this time slide some stanely knife blades or razor blades up along side the door rubbers, then when they try to grip and pull......... well enough said

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      play them at there own game all tho i wanna join the force. i knowthey cant do anything.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cameras dont work, well at least the bastar who kept stripping a previous car i had, didnt give a ffookk, i actually shouted at the twot thru the window, he continued to pull at my side skirts and literally ignored me, he was wearing the usual hoody so no real recognition, dropped his mobile and ran off,( i thought we have got him now) with my side skirts, police traced him, visited him, he said ''i lost that phone weeks ago'', they couldnt touch him, this really pizzes you off, all the proof and nothing gets done.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by miniman View Post
                          Cameras dont work, well at least the bastar who kept stripping a previous car i had, didnt give a ffookk, i actually shouted at the twot thru the window, he continued to pull at my side skirts and literally ignored me, he was wearing the usual hoody so no real recognition, dropped his mobile and ran off,( i thought we have got him now) with my side skirts, police traced him, visited him, he said ''i lost that phone weeks ago'', they couldnt touch him, this really pizzes you off, all the proof and nothing gets done.
                          im all one for the law. hence why i wanna be the LAW. i wanna make a difference. cheeses me off tho when they know which they do but gotta go buy the book.
                          crap sometimes. try play them at there own game with in reason.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                            im all one for the law. hence why i wanna be the LAW. i wanna make a difference. cheeses me off tho when they know which they do but gotta go buy the book.
                            crap sometimes. try play them at there own game with in reason.
                            And how do you 'play them at thier own game' ?

                            Scenario : I catch a twot damaging or nicking my property, i give him a slap, I end up in court for assault, the mind boggles.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I actually believe that if some twot attempted to mug me in the street, and I pasted the mugger, i would be the one up in court, the law needs a sort out in defence of the innocent, but how ?
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X