This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My vxr WAS so fresh... so clean

thought id best post some of the car when after i spent hours polishing it.. lol ... so here she is

and now its rained all on it :-( typical!

Never mind my firend , I went to pick my new one up yesterday and it had rained on it before |I got there.

Comment

I think rain is the least of your problems looking at all those trees around...Tree sap is a real pi$$er

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
        I think rain is the least of your problems looking at all those trees around...Tree sap is a real pi$$er
        Had one of my trees 'removed' last week because of sap covering car from it. Also, made handy perch for the bids to 'relieve' themselves!!!!!
        Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

know how u feel, at the minute im gettin screwed over with stand, making my car look lie it has freckles!!

Comment

Nice and clean but it looks like the b-pillar trim is missing

Comment

hi john hows it going ???? my car has the b pillers black trim missing (06) plate in red,but i think it looks better but that's only my view

Comment

Alright mate how things? when I got mine the trims were missing so I took it back to vxl and got them to fit them , if you get the windows tinted it looks better with the black trim (only my opinion) did u go to the Northants meet the other night? Im gonna go to the next one been caught up in world cup fever so have been sitting next to the beer fridge for last 2 weeks
                let us know if ur going to next meet and Il follow u over

Comment

yer did go bit of a quiet night .went to riverside to meet miss vxr louise she could not go due to having a poorley cat ?????already knew where the pub was so went down on my own .there was another chap from northants in a blue one,also johnny from flitwick was there.will try and go to the next one but do not know the dates will catch upfor that beer soon.

Comment

well the car doesnt live here, i just parked it out of the way while i nipped into shop, so i dont need to worry about that tree! pmsllll
                    Also i know about the b pillar, but as someone else said i prefer it without it on, so wont be complaining too much about that..
                    As for everything else all seems to be going well so far, shes done 4500 miles already, still have a bit of rubbish to sort with dealer, but im sure that will all be over soon... as people say love the cars , but the dealers PAH!

Comment

can someone tell me what the B pillars are and where they can be located? And what the functions of them are
                      I might have mines missing?

Comment

the b pillar is located in the mid of the car where the windows are, however i asked my dealer about this and he said that they arent missing and some of them are made without them... :? Also the weather strips are missing off mine, he also advises me that this isnt standard and that you can buy them but none of their VXR's have them on... Has anyone got a phone number i can give my dealer Network Q, Ransomes, Ipswich to tell them the facts and the rights about all this jargon, as he then started to tell me that only th 06's come with chrome, to that i said oh really wellmines a 06 and mine doesnt come with chrome....
                        Would appreciate all phone numbers or contact details so i can tell them about this effort of their VXR dealers, and get them to ring them when i have to go collect my ordered weather seals, as the dealer is telling me none of their VXR's have any of the B pillar trim, and weather strips (prob as the dealer isnt aware they should come with these....! )
                        Thanks guys and girls
                        B pillar one with, and one without the black strip inbetween windows..

Thanks Lampshade btw
                        weather strip lcted under bonnet lip

and the chrome, supposingly for the 06's which mine is but hasnt got the chrome :-(

Comment

Originally posted by nixoni
                          can someone tell me what the B pillars are and where they can be located? And what the functions of them are
                          I might have mines missing?
                          The `B pillar` is the metal part of the door in between the front side window and the rear side window. What is sometimes `missing` is just a piece of black sticky tape.
                          EDIT: I have the weather strips on mine ...... I sort of `borrowed` them from the dealers Astra SXI

Comment

Thanks A lot that clears that up for me! Few I've got them then! No offence to anyone but I'm glad as I think it looks better with them colour coded!
                            Cheers guys! What else is happening with these motors? Common things missing etc?

Comment

Originally posted by nixoni
                              Thanks A lot that clears that up for me! Few I've got them then! No offence to anyone but I'm glad as I think it looks better with them colour coded!
                              Cheers guys! What else is happening with these motors? Common things missing etc?
                              see my posting above on the reply to you, these are all things being missed off right now, im currently having a dispute with my dealer over
                              Weather strips
                              B pillar trim (which i prefer without anyways)

Comment

Working...
                              X