This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for the stage 2 owners

Can anyone with the stage 2 give me an indication of the difference in the way the car feels after the stage 2, dont get me wrong the standard vxr is great but I did think it would feel a bit quicker.

Hi m4rtc,
    I would suggest you get yourself along to one of the tuners and ask to take their remapped car out. I got my stage 1 from the VXR Performance Centre and I took their car out. You will get a shock when that sport button is pressed believe me, I did! The increase in power and torque is amazing and you get a really shove in the back. It's very very good, can't recommend it enough.
    A stage 2, with the full Milltek exhaust, is something I want but don't have the pennies for. It won't make a huge different to the power of the car but it does improve the power delivery with a slight increase in power and torque. A stage 1 remap though will give the biggest power increase for your money.
    Yes, the standard car is great but a remapped car is something else!

Comment

Cheers Ian
      I have already got it booked for the stage 2 on 14th but I was just curious to know if the difference was quite noticeable. Obviously it is then

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc
        Cheers Ian
        I have already got it booked for the stage 2 on 14th but I was just curious to know if the difference was quite noticeable. Obviously it is then
        No problem and hell yeah!!!!
        Have fun - difficult not too I know!

Comment

Working...
        X