This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUST GOT HER.

JUST GOT A 55 PLATE ASTRA VXR ON FRIDAY WITH THE 19"S AND FULL LEATHER, IN ARDEN BLUE ( HARDON BLUE ).
    I LIVE IN NEWCASTLE AND DROVE FOR OVER 41/2 HOURS TO LONDON TO PICK HER UP AND DRIVE IT STRAIGHT BACK. IN ALL IT TOOK ME ABOUT 13 HOURS TO DRIVE DOWN WAIT AROUND , DO THE PAPERWORK AND GET BACK.
    WAS IT WORTH IT, OF COURSE IT WAS.
    DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD MOD HER OR NOT, ANY SUGGESTIONS??
    IS IT JUST ME OR DO PEOPLE STOP IN THERE TRACKS TO LOOK AT HER.

Re: JUST GOT HER.

Congrats Steve and welcome to the site.
    As regards the modding. I had previously never modded a car before but I would recommend it. I have a stage 1 remap from the VXR Performance Centre and many others have a stage 2 (remap + full milltek exhaust system) and we all can't recommend it enough. Changes the car and makes it even better. The increase is power and torque is just :? :? !
    As for the people stopping in their tracks...er...yeah, you'd better get used to that!! I had someone pointing out of their car to their passenger earlier today. I just looked over and smiled!

Comment

Welcome to the site Steve
      I think a few of us from the North East are going to have a meet at some pint soon, so keep an eye out and most of all enjoy your new car.
      Andrew

Comment

Hi Steve and welcome to the site. I have an arden Blue, full leather, 19s sounds just like yours. I'm going to Thorney Motors on Monday 17th to get stage 2 done. Will let you know what it's like, but by all accounts everyone who has had it done say it is unreal

Comment

Hey Steve and welcome to the community x
          as for tuning, i'd also recommend it x i was the first to get a remap a fair few months ago and since then i can't seem to help but do more lol x a fair few tuners about, most of them members of this site so i'm sure they will put some input in for you if you want info on anything x
          u can see from my sig what i've had done so far, and alot more to come x
          again, welcome and enjoy

Comment

Hi Steve
            Its a pity you didnt arrange to visit one of the tuners on your way back up north.(easy to say now) :? Im travelling down to Thorney Motorsport on Thursday night for the Stage 2 on Friday morning. From what I hear its well worth it

Comment

Remap

Just wondering what does a remap cost, and how much BHP does it give?
              Is there anybody in the North East that does it?

Comment

Working...
              X