This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starter button

Anyone seen Autocar this week? There is an artilcle on the 'Panoramic' roof sport hatch. The interior shot is of a left-hand drive model and it has a starter button on the centre console next to the heated seat switch. Is this a common feature on lefty Astra's?

Does anyone think this would have been nice on the VXR or is it a bit tacky?

Andy H

Re: Starter button

Originally posted by haynesmate
    Anyone seen Autocar this week? There is an artilcle on the 'Panoramic' roof sport hatch. The interior shot is of a left-hand drive model and it has a starter button on the centre console next to the heated seat switch. Is this a common feature on lefty Astra's?

Does anyone think this would have been nice on the VXR or is it a bit tacky?

Andy H
    It is now an available option on the VXR, the panoramic sunroof will not be however

Comment

We've released a number f options for Sept build cars. If we had of released all the options at launch we would have had even more build delays.

Stu

Comment

Re: Starter button

Andy H[/quote] It is now an available option on the VXR, the panoramic sunroof will not be however[/quote]

When did this come on as it was not when i ordered mine as i would have liked it as the Focus RS of my mate has one and its cool.

Comment

Me too!

Can if be retro-fit?

Comment

Ok seems VX have short changed us.

The GSi range had Cruise, Auto Chromic mirror as std but we have to pay extra on the VXR's.

i would have liked the Electro folding mirrors, Auto chromic mirror, starter button, Tinted rear glass. Cruise as std.

Comment

Originally posted by SiFire
              Me too!

Can if be retro-fit?

bump...

Comment

Working...
              X