X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DONINGTON PARK norfolk suffolk meeting point

anyone from kings lynn norfolk going to btcc meet

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

there is a few from over that direction, also try astra-sri.co.uk as they have a large VXR community who are attending, will shortly have up a time and meet point near Donington for a convoy to the track

Comment

cheers mate will do cant wait

Comment

I Could do with a suggestion for meet point from that direction - Somewhere that's easy to find for the people coming over from the Norfolk/Suffolk coastal region

Comment

ih how about A14 A1 brampton hut services huntingdon seems as good as any other but open to sugestions?????

Comment

actually, i was think more Kings Lynn way

But added suggestion to the list

Comment

ok then how about the farm house cafe A17 just after sutton bridge then down A52 grantham on to nottingham.

Comment

i should hopefully meet you there at some point all i need is a time i'll be in a silver vectra st200 cheers timmee
                for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

Ill be going down from Suffolk way think Ill be staying over on the saturday night tho so i can have a beer with a few others :wink:

Comment

I'll be going from Kesgrave, but not sure whether I stay over or go in the morning.

Comment

hi im thinking of leaving k/lynn 0530 farm house 0600 ish 2 30 auto route

Comment

http://www.bo55vxr.co.uk/VXRDonington/meetpoints.aspx

3 cars meeting at brampton hut services, (ungodly hour in the morning TBH)

Comment

Originally posted by lampshade

3 cars meeting at brampton hut services, (ungodly hour in the morning TBH)
                          You think that's early, have a heart for the peeps coming from South Wales, their starting point is 05:35am and they have to get there first

Comment

[quote="BO55 VXR"]
                            Originally posted by lampshade

You think that's early, have a heart for the peeps coming from South Wales, their starting point is 05:35am and they have to get there first
                            Yeah but there Welsh!!! , LOL

Pity poor me who is off to the Community Shield in two week's and has to be up at 3.30am to get to Cardiff in time for the pubs opening LOL

Comment

haven't decide which route i will take yet thinking about going down the a11 so if i'm not at the farm house cafe don't wait for me!!
                              for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X