X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another!! VXR Arden Blue on the way!!

Hi

Just to let you all know, I have now ordered my Astra VXR in Arden Blue(Yes another one! :wink: ) c/w upgraded 19's, factory order, so probably looking at several weeks before she arrives, can't wait to get hold of her
    Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

welcome to the site and congrats x you'll be a very happy bunny when that dealership rings u to tell u it's there :wink:

Comment

Blue????

At billing over the weekend {Sunday} i saw loads of blue ones.

Only 2 RED ones That of Courtenay Sport oh and Mine.

Now i may be mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
        Blue????

At billing over the weekend {Sunday} i saw loads of blue ones.

Only 2 RED ones That of Courtenay Sport oh and Mine.

Now i may be mistaken.
        nothing wrong with Blue Alex :wink: lol x

Comment

I do prefer the Blue to Red, my current car is Silver, so wanted a change from that, and I have already had black on a previous car, so Arden Blue was the only way to go, have always liked this Blue, as it was first seen on the Astra GSi.
          I have also found out that Vauxhall are going to change the shade of Red on model 07' VXR cars., do not think that it will be that noticable, but it will be slightly different, will let you know more as I find out.
          Also on the new car front Vauxhall have also increased the price of the 19's wheels from 2007 year cars, from £500 to £600 , :? this is on top of the actual car being increased from £18,995 to £19,120 :? What are Vauxhall doing!!!!

Comment

Untill i got mine i used to call Arden Blue "Arden Blurrr".

Now i love the colour, the best one, but thats only my say.

Comment

Originally posted by astravxr
              actual car being increased from £18,995 to £19,120 :? What are Vauxhall doing!!!!
              Well mine was £19120.00 and was orderd in may

Comment

You've done the right thing - grin factor will last forever.

I was the luckiest man on earth when I got mine through a cancelled order on 16 December - could be one of the first on the road.

Drive careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good choice matey u wont regret it

Comment

hi all new to this site just like to say i've got a black vxr on the way early sept cant wait a dream come true :P the wifes gonna crap herself he he .....
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                      hi all new to this site just like to say i've got a black vxr on the way early sept cant wait a dream come true :P the wifes gonna crap herself he he .....
                      Hi Worsy, you will love it, bet you cant wait and yep your wife probably will crap herself

Comment

hi m4r the wife has just seen ur reply and wet herself laughing ( with fear i think)
                        sigpic
                        M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                          hi m4r the wife has just seen ur reply and wet herself laughing ( with fear i think)
                          you must have been sweetening her up to get the VXR...just seen you comment about being happily married :P :P

nice touch...lol

Comment

nah got me own business so sod it been looking around for a while was going for the ford at 1st but when i saw the vxr it was only 1 choice after that . she drives the car more than me anyway but the weekends ita all mine lol....
                            sigpic
                            M.U.F.C.

Comment

Update on my VXR, Arden Blue, 19's, should now be ready for collection mid August 06' , really looking forward to it, can't wait

Comment

Working...
                              X