This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok whos going to .........

[color=blue]Fast and Modified on Sunday 16 at ingleston (Scotland) im going and showing my car but just to see whos all going even if your not taking your car into the showground ..... hope to see all you there that can make it my car will be on the west of scotland Vauxhall Sports Car Club Stand arden blue come over for a chat ill be the one polishing for most of the day!!! much to my girlfriends disgust

p.s thats because its a better ride...
    :wink: :wink: :wink:

I think other VXLSCC folks are coming up as well

Comment

Re: ok whos going to .........

Originally posted by SR06VXR
      [color=blue]Fast and Modified on Sunday 16 at ingleston (Scotland) im going and showing my car but just to see whos all going even if your not taking your car into the showground ..... hope to see all you there that can make it my car will be on the west of scotland Vauxhall Sports Car Club Stand arden blue come over for a chat ill be the one polishing for most of the day!!! much to my girlfriends disgust

Ouch lol

Youll be the one holding your nuts all day..lol
      Im planning taking a trip down for a look. What sort of turnout do they get? or is this the first one there?

Comment

Re: ok whos going to .........

Originally posted by m4rtc
        Originally posted by SR06VXR

Ouch lol

Youll be the one holding your nuts all day..lol
        Im planning taking a trip down for a look. What sort of turnout do they get? or is this the first one there?
        the last one was in 2003 when the VSCC won best stand , it was missed last year but its back and i think theres over 1000 cars going apparently
        (an yes he will be the one holding his nuts all day IN AN ICE PACK) its a good day out if your comming down if the weathers good. visit the website at www.fastandmodified.co.uk it will tell u all about it there

Comment

Yep, bringing Astra VXR, Vectra VXR & Meriva VXR
          | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

I'll be there for the EMMA UK Sound Event.....

...although install is not finished yet...yes I know time is running out !!!
            Got front speaker replaced, cables run, making sub enclosure at the moment....

See you there,

John
            tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
            The truth is out there ...

Comment

I am going down for a look, more an excuse to give the car a good run as I have`nt been for a `proper` run in it yet ...

Comment

Think Ill come down for a look too, whens kick off?

Comment

open Sunday 9.00 am

Access for show cars from 7.00 - 900
                  tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                  The truth is out there ...

Comment

I never managed to make it down, how was it? Any good pics?

Comment

Working...
                    X