This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REMAPS, AIR FILTERS

Does anybody know of any where in the north east that does remapping for VXR,s?

Air filters any suggestion K&N or what about just putting a K&N panel filter in the original box.

I had an rs turbo years ago and you could hear the turbo when you changed gear, any thoughts on how i can get this noise back?

Re: REMAPS, AIR FILTERS

Originally posted by vxr steve
    Does anybody know of any where in the north east that does remapping for VXR,s?

Air filters any suggestion K&N or what about just putting a K&N panel filter in the original box.

I had an rs turbo years ago and you could hear the turbo when you changed gear, any thoughts on how i can get this noise back?
    have no idea about anyone north east that does remaps hun but u don't need a K&N filter - normal ones are fine x

oh and u can hear the turbo when u change gear can't u? :? lol x

Comment

Hi Steve,

I know its a bit of a trek to Banbury, but i cant recommend the VPC enough mate.

The guys are top notch and from what ive seen of Louise's car the re-map is pretty impressive too

Andrew

Comment

If you have a Superchips dealer near you, they can supply the Thorney Maps.....
        tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
        The truth is out there ...

Comment

Working...
        X