This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARDENS TRIP TO VAUXHALL WITH CLIFFORD * THE VERDICT *

WELL AS IM SURE MOST OF YOU KNOW IVE HAD A LITTLE BOTHER WITH AN ALARM, SO HERES THE VERDICT !!
    ON WEDNESDAY 12TH I WENT TO REG VARDY LEEDS WHO WERE KIND ENOUGH TO OPEN THEIR WORKSHOP UP TO MYSELF AND CLIFFORD.
    ANOTHER DIAGNOSTIC WAS CARRIED OUT AND SHOWED THAT THE INTERIOR LAMP MODULE HAD BLOWN , WHICH I ALREADY KNEW FROM MY LAST WARRANTY TRIP !
    THE NEW MODULE WAS PROGRAMED INTO THE CAR AND THIS TIME IT WAS OK AS THE ALARM UNIT HAD PREVIOUSLY BEEN REMOVED, AND AFTER NUMEROUS STARTS AND STOPS IS STILL OK UP TO NOW!!
    ALTHOUGH THE ALARM INSTALLER REFUSED TO GO TO REG VARDY DUE TO THE PROBLEM IN HIS VIEW NOT BEING ALARM OR INSTALLATION INDUCED CLIFFORD DID TURN UP AND WERE VERY HELPFULL !!
    CLIFFORDS VERDICT WAS THAT THE FAULT ON THE CAR WAS INDUCED BY THE ALARM THAT HAD BEEN FIT BUT WERE UNSURE WHY IT SHOULD HAPPEN WHEN THE BLACKJAK KICKED IN , ALTHOUGH CLIFFORD THINK THAT THE ALARM INSTALLATION RATHER THAN THE ALARM ITS SELF IS THE MOST LIKELY CAUSE !!!!
    CLIFFORDS SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM IS THAT THEY ARE PREPARED TO PAY ANOTHER ONE OF THIER DEALERS IN WEST YORKS TO FIT A NEW ALARM TO THE VXR CORRECTLY, WHICH I THINK IS VERY FAIR !
    SO NOW TO THE WARNING , JUST BE CAREFULL WHO FITS YOUR ALARM COS THERES SOME COWBOYS OUT THERE

So is it safe to have another System fitted to the VXR?

What one did you have as i want an other one as added security

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
      So is it safe to have another System fitted to the VXR?

What one did you have as i want an other one as added security
      i had an intelliguard 950 fit as the standard features are dual zone proximity, tilt sensor, glass tamper sensor and blackjax !!
      as for being ok to fit into a vxr, clifford assure me that the alarm will fit and work if fit correctly using thier tech data.
      choosing the right installer however is a differant story as i have found out

Comment

Thanks

Mmmm

Do i trust any one else to work on the car?

Comment

Working...
        X