This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers seat

Picked up the vxr in April and can already see signs of wear on the drivers seat. The leather is starting to scuff up.
    Anyone else having this problem.

I've found that using Auto Glym Leather Cream helps with this if used regular, and once i'm in the seat i don't like to go home and get out lol...

Comment

Yes, we have had one customers seat cover replaced already due to the leather wearing off, one of the problem of the seats being so 'buckety' I think, take it back will be covered under warranty.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. It is booked in for Friday also air con playing up.
        Don't want that with this weather
        BTW. should be able to make the meet at donnington so look forward to seeing you fellow vxr'ers

Comment

mine has started to do it after 2 weeks

but its not bad enough yet to do any thing about it

Comment

Got the car back from CMS. They are ordering a new seat under the warranty.
            Can't find anything wrong with the air con though

Comment

Hi did you buy the astra from new? if not does the warranty still stand on an ex demo?

Was the damage new/wera and tear and how did you go about telling VX?

My VXR I`m still due to pick up (ex demo) has a scrape on drivers seat and they say they cant really do owt about it.

Comment

Hi
                I bought the astra new in April.
                Wrang up the dealership and they said bring it down.
                Waiting for the phone call when they have the new seat in.

Comment

Working...
                X