X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics of my VXR and 130

Some pics taken from a local show that I did on Sunday

nice mate what do you use to clean your vxr, alloys and what do you use on tyres chap looks fat

Comment

Iv'e just recently started using one of them fancy flash guns, on the VXR as i so hate drying off. The wheels get just a bit of same treatment using a sponge, and i use AG super sheen on the tyres aka vinyl and rubber care

Good stuff as well, because I use it on everything

Comment

hi mate did you have good drive home sunday hope so are u on for silverstone 15/oct.cars looking good too.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Guys if you need top tips for keeping your cars clean...try www.detailingworld.co.uk
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
            hi mate did you have good drive home sunday hope so are u on for silverstone 15/oct.cars looking good too.
            Yes mate Crossfire on the way there, and a brand new scooby on the way back hehehehehe

As for Silverstone, Me and Andy will defo be there mate, might even be sporting some new eyebrows

Comment

Dave some pics of the original E927 MBD

Comment

man that is one mint motor i bet that went well, with the sound to die for good to hear your on for silverstone me too book time off work already.I also had play with scooby on way home .was that the car you sold for vxr, if so i bet it was a hard decision even with the vxr been so good you must have put lots of time efort, not to say money.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Yes mate it probably one of the biggest decison's of my life, but I had to have the special Astra But I still have my other little project tucked away in the garage hehehehe

Comment

Working...
                  X