This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you pay!!

Hi, got mine in blue yesterday. SO IMPRESSED. Any how, just wondering what you paid. Mine was brand spanking with the 19" wheels paid £18,540. Only had to wait a week. Phoned around ALOT. thanks guy's.

Got a fair few extras on mine £21K in total but only got £1K off, did manage to get a decent part-ex though (£5K). In comparison with an ST, Ford only gave £500 off and they offered a crap part-ex, about £800 less.

Comment

got ours new for 19495 with 19s , full leather , paint protection and gap insurance .
      probably worth about 16500 now judging by prices ive seen them advertised

Comment

Ours was a demo car with:

Sat Nav
        19" wheels
        Parking Sensors

£17,995 with 2,200 on the clock.

Comment

mines a ex demo with only 25 miles and it come with 19 inch alloys
          £17465 but i got it supagarded which was £250
          Magnex Exhaust .TXA sports cat,CDTI box,KN air filter ,TXA top hat pipe ,dreamscience handset ,white line rarb ..Now have a Astra j VXR

Comment

I paid £19027 for mine. This included Sat Nav, 19" Alloys, Cruise, Climate and bluetooth. Not forgetting the mats!! Not too bad I thought.

Comment

I got mine as ex demo but never driven, 11 miles on clock, 19s and supaguard £17995

Comment

Just put a deposit down on one, get it start of September,

Paid £17,000 on the nose for an ex Demo with 19's and 4,500 miles on it.

Can't wait!!!
                Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
                Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

I paid £16995 for an exdemo with 2000 miles on it. Has 19s but not much else Saw it on a Monday and picked it up the same Wednesday!

Comment

New, £17,400, Cruise, 19"', Parking Sensors, Mettalic paint. 10% Family discount and GM points!! What a bargain!

Comment

HI PAID £16,950 FOR A BRAND NEW FACTORY ORDER TWELVE WEEK WAIT BLUE WITH 19"S.BUT BOY WAS IT WORTH THE WAIT.

Comment

Paid 21,249 for mine, probably ripped off but was brand new (took 8 weeks) and had CDC70, Leatherpack, CDC IDS+, Rear Parking Sensors, Mats, and Sureguard. Got dealer to drop £1800 off the list cost, and handed over a Kia Rio 1.5 for 1500 tradein

Comment

Originally posted by mad for it vxr
                          HI PAID £16,950 FOR A BRAND NEW FACTORY ORDER TWELVE WEEK WAIT BLUE WITH 19"S.BUT BOY WAS IT WORTH THE WAIT.
                          how the bloody hell did u manage that?

Comment

Hmmm, i thought I got a good deal, lol

Comment

hi mrbluevxr and other guys phoned around on who could offer the best deal then this sales chap rang me and said he could do one for 16,950.droped to the floor drove straight to dealership and signed a contract/order and paid 500 deposit walked away with a smile and crossed fingers as could not believe the price for a factory order.had a call from dealer approx 1 wk later to say a mistake had been made on price.that was not my problem we had signed a contract.a special so say request had to be made at vauxhall hq to allow this to go through.this was approved as a one off mistake never to be repeated.in other words a balls up was made and the dealership had to honour the sale as a signed contract and deposit was agreed.so yes very lucky.but as we all know whatever price we have all paid we all know these are fantastic cars and well worth every penny so lets all enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X